Chapter 4

Punishment? He had to be joking. 

"Punishment?" I repeated out loud. 

"I don't tolerate a person who breaks rules." He explained. I felt tears coming to my eyes. Would he hurt me? 

"Hey, don't cry love. It will be over quickly, okay?" I nodded as if I had a choice. He sat on the bed, and pulled me to him. I became completely immobile. He put me over his knee and started caressing my behind. 

I grew confused. What was he trying to achieve? Suddenly his hand came down and slapped my behind. 

I cried out in pain and surprise.

"Count each one." He demanded. 

Thwack!

"One!" I cried.

Thwack!

"Nine!" I sobbed.

"Twenty!" I screamed. 

He finally stopped. Why would he hurt me like that? I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face in a river of saltiness. 

I flinched as he placed his hand on my arse and started gently massaging me. Too scared to move, I just laid there. My sobs became quiet as I tried to not give him a reaction. I felt dirty and violated. Jason hurt me in such a way that I had become quite scared of him. Just how far would he go to prove my behavior was wrong? He could overpower me simply, it would do me no good but to submit to him.

"Have you learned your lesson?" He asked quietly.

"Yes." I whimpered.  

"Yes what?" He growled.

"Yes, Jason." I said. He grunted and slapped my behind once more. I cried out at the contact, but he paid me no mind.

"You address me as sir during your punishment. Understood?" He asked again.

"Yes, sir." I breathed out. 

"Good, dinner will be ready in a couple hours. I'll be back to escort you down. Wear the dress I have laid out in the bathroom, feel free to freshen up while you're at it." He let me get up as he exited the room. 

I put my face in my hands and cried. I cried for the empty hole in my heart that had been taken by my family. I cried for the pain in my behind, and I cried knowing that this was just the beginning. 

It took me awhile, but, slowly, my tears ceased. I grabbed some of the rose petals that were left in a bowl and placed them in the warm bath water. Stripping out of my clothes, I was careful to avoid contact with my rear. 

Gently, I lowered myself in the tub, and took a deep breath. The warm water helped soothe my muscles, but did very little to soothe my mind. 

Jason had left a light pink dress out for me to wear. It was very simple, there were no sparkles or anything, but it was still one of the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen. At least he allows me to wear clothing. 

My hair had just finished drying when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called.

Jason came in, and even though I hated him, even I had to admit that he looked good.

He wore a simple pair of black trousers with a black coat and a white shirt. His black boots made him have more appeal, but I wouldn't tell him that.

After all, I was still angry at him.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I gave him a nod and followed him out as he led me to the dining room. It was even larger than mine back home. This made me curious. Did he live here all alone?