Chapter 17: Unrivaled Fury

Start from the beginning

"is this...what I've been seeking?" said Lancelot as he gripped the handle and pulled out the chain "now...show me" he swung the lance, with the chain, at Tema "your power" the lance came down on Tema but all three girls, Lancelot and Gawain included all looked shocked at what had happened.

Tema hadn't even moved instead he had caught the lance with just one hand. Gawain nearly fell forwards "he...caught Lancelot's blade...with just a single hand!?" he saw blood trickling down Tema's palm "not even I can stop his blade with that much ease. I can...see why the lord is so worried about this boy. He could be as strong as the lord says but...this power isn't come from anger or his own desire. No...it comes from an important source"

Lancelot was trying to pull his spear out of his grip  "hey will you let go?" Tema wouldn't budge "fine then" Lancelot charged towards him "I'll make you let go" as he ran forward Tema let go of the blade and head smashed Lancelot's head stopping him in his tracks. Lancelot staggered backwards but found Tema already moving again punching him in the exposed part of his armour. Tema rapidly punched him over and over until finishing by thrusting his hands forward blasting Lancelot with an intense sphere of energy crashing him into the floor.

Tema stood back up straight as Lancelot retracted his lance. He clenched his fist and hit the ground laughing "yes...yes this is it" he began to get up "the fight I have been craving for so long" he gripped his lance "now...show me" as Lancelot stepped forward he once more swung his lance out at him but Tema had blocked it once again...but not with his hand. He had blocked it with Thor's sledge-axe which made Lancelot actually nervous "but...how did he? He must just picked it off the ground...but when?" he didn't have time to answer as Tema swung the sledge-axe at him forcing him to block. Tema swung it again to which Lancelot struck at the weapon shrugging each other off.

The two began to exchange blows neither one beating the other. Lancelot smirked "I never thought...that beating that huntsman...would bring out your fury" Tema anger rose "all it took was one fool to get a challenge"

"His name" said Tema gripping the sledge-axe "was Thor!" he swung the weapon with all his might deflecting the lance and knocking Lancelot off balance. As Lancelot was about to regain balance he felt a sheer pain at his gut. He looked down to see Tema's fist going into him, he dropped his lance and then he coughed up blood which brought him to his knees.

Gawain was impressed "I never seen anyone bring Lancelot to his knees...let alone hurt him. His power is formidable indeed" he then noticed the aura fade for but a moment "the power is going to fade within only a few minutes. Tema has got to defeat him before then"

"Lancelot" said Tema "you're going to pay!" Tema then delivered an uppercut sending Lancelot off the ground "for everything" he then jumped and grabbed his leg smashing him into the ground "you've done" he then threw him upwards. As Lancelot remained sort of still in the watery air Tema pulled himself back down with the sledge-axe. He gripped the sledge-axe and jumped in the air over Lancelot.

Lancelot only just opened his eyes and saw Tema staring angrily at him making him shiver "my body...is trembling" said Lancelot "Me the black knight is trembling before a mere boy" Tema let go by throwing the weapon upwards "don't hold back kid" Tema let off a yell and then began rapidly punching Lancelot. His punches were rapidly and endless as until he kicked him sending him out of reach. Then Tema began rapidly thrusting his arms forward, like pistons, to continuously pelt Lancelot with energy spheres.

 Lancelot's armour started to slowly crack with every blast fired and he tried to shield himself with his arms. Then the blasts stopped. As Lancelot uncovered himself he saw Tema holding a large sphere of energy over his head, his eyes widened as Tema with great effort threw the sphere at him, exploding on impact and sending Lancelot hurtling to the ground.