{Chapter 6} Meanie

Start from the beginning

OH. MY. GOD.

This was the deathblow of his statement. Everyone was still gasping, including me, but not a word could be heard. Everyone was too busy processing what had just came out of YG's mouth.

After a long pause YG told as to begin as he was getting impatient.

We first started with the singing/rapping and although the girls were so nervous they did really good! Now, I'm not an expert when it comes to vocals but I could tell that they did not do many mistakes, from the sunbaenim's expressions as well.

While my turn was coming I kept feeling more nervous and scared, afraid that I will mess up and end up getting eliminated .

My turn finally came and taking a look at their faces before starting was not a good decision. They looked so expressionless that made me even more nervous.

I took a big breath and waited for my rap to start. As the beat kicked in I finally felt myself relaxing and although I couldn't see Bobby's face I'm sure he was very surprised with the fact I rapped to his song. I was doing well and my flow was good from what I could tell. I almost messed up the lyrics at a point but I was quick to save it, I hope no one noticed tho.

As soon as the rapping and singing finished it was time for our solo dances. It was Jess's turn when she had a small accident in the middle of her dance routine which made her forget her steps for a second which I'm not gonna lie made me really happy. I did not want to debut with a girl like her in our group.

When you try your best but you don't succed.... 🎶

It was finally my turn to dance.

My body was moving to the beat by itself, without me controlling it, like it was natural, showing them my best moves and I was finally confident about myself and I think I showed it to them with my facial expressions as well. If it's for me to lose at least I will lose knowing that I gave my best shot.

Once all the performances were over we were nervously waiting on the room for YG to announce the three trainees that successfully passed and will be on the group.

After some time of thinking and looking at his papers YG cleared his throat and started to talk. We were all standing there, eyes pinned on his form, ears fully open and hope for us to listen our names coming out of his mouth.

''Well, that was interesting...'' ''You girls did really good, all the hard work really paid off. It was hard but I have the names of the three girls on the group. There girls are:''

Our adrenaline was getting higher and higher as we were waiting for him to announce hopefully our name!

''NaYoon''

''JiMin''

One more! Please be me please be mee!!!!

''and HyeYoung, congratulations girls! Make sure to work hard to have an amazing debut!'' He greeted all of us and left the room in a rush after getting a text from someone.

My heart dropped. Even tho I still had a chance I felt like I was eliminated just now. I usually don't cry but I felt tears forming in my eyes and even tho I tried so hard to fight them they ended up falling on my cheeks.

I did a quick movement and swiped my tears away hoping no one noticed but I was wrong. I saw HanBin coming towards me I knew he had noticed. But what happened next was beyond my imagination.

''That was all you had?'' He said with a cocky look on his face.

Huh?

''Yes...'' I said with a small voice.

''Well then...'' he leaned in my ear and whispered

''Give up baby girl''.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:
The second chapter of the day is up! Why is Hanbin like this? He is really rude...but why?
Thank you for reading! Please don't forget to vote and comment!
See you in the next chapter where someone else gets to play a big role in the story ;) bye for now~