Seventeen

Quavo's POV

4:50 pm

I ended the call with my fiancé and laid back on the bed. Alone is what i truly am. My girl, my son, my niece & nephew, as well as my sister in law are gone. Being that everyone's fate is at my hands truly scares me. From this point on, whatever mistake I make, it's on me. It can be slightest things that I can miss that could put everything in jeopardy of failing. Now that I think about it, being alone might be the best for this situation. My own plan, my own action, my own calls made by myself.
I was broken out of thought when my phone started ringing.
I didn't recognize the number but I still answered.
"Hello?"
"Do I have the pleasure of speaking with Quavo?" asked a man
"Who this?" I asked sitting up
"Nobody really... but I do know where your brother, his fiancé, and his children are if that peeks your interest a little." he said
"Where are they?" I asked trying to hide the anger in my voice
"We're going to have to meet in the middle for this one." He asked
"Ritz Carlton in 30." I said hanging up the phone
I quickly got dressed and made sure I had my strap on me. I made it outside and into my car. I made a quick checklist in my head and just as I started the car.
Everything went black.

I felt taps to my face, they were very light until I regained full consciousness where they were actually slaps.
"Wakey Wakey, let's get this thing shakey" said a man kneeled in front of me with a suit on.
I blinked a couple times to regain my full vision. When everything became clear, I instantly checked my surroundings, it looked like I was in an old basement.
The man started snapping in my face
"Hey! I know you can hear me nigga. I said stand up."
I slowly stood up trying to gain balance and cope with the pounding in my head.
Instantly, I was grabbed up by two niggas and tossed into a chair.
They roughly grabbed my wrists and tightly tied ropes around them.
Being that my head was already in agonizing pain, the ropes felt like nothing.
"I have a surprise for you" the man in the suit said smirking
"Bring me down" He snapping his fingers
Seconds later, down the dark stairs came
Quintin and Ashley.
Their mouths were duct taped so all we could do was look at each other. I instantly locked eyes with Quintin and I could tell he had a plan.
The two guys who were standing over, moved over to where Quintin and Ashley were. They both ripped the tape off their mouths causing Ashley to hiss.
"Well shit, I hope you got my mustache too" she said curing her lip
"Hey baby bro" Quint said smirkingm
"Wussup big man, how you holding up?"
"Eh, so so. Me and my wife have been tied down here for awhile so, ya know, couldn't be better." He replied
"What about you sis in law? You looking great if you ask me"
"Why thank you! Not being able to take a shower for the past 3 days has really given me a natural look but i'm doing great. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." she said smirking
We all couldn't help but laugh
"I'm glad you all find this amusing because things are about to get a little sad." the man in the suit said
"Oh Terrance, shut up. You always t-"
Instantly, he fired off a gunshot causing everyone to jump
"Glad I have everyone's attention now" Terrance said
"Another word out anyone's mouth and that's one of the twins." he finished smiling
Our eyes got wide and we remained silent.
"Now, Im sure you all know why you're here. You have yet to cough up what I want."
"And that is?" I asked
He smirked "Chyanne"
I smirked back "You're optimistic, I like that"
He laughed dryly "Mr. Marshall, how well do you know your fiancé?" he asked making me raise an eyebrow
"Excuse me?" I said growing angry
"How well... do you know Chyanne? Because I can guarantee you I know her better."
My breathing started to pick up. I started to wonder what I didn't know, what I missed, what I chose to ignore. Did she sell me out? I looked over at Terrence and he was smirking at me. This is what he wanted and I was giving him what he wanted. He was going to tell me some bogus lie that she sold me out or that she's been working for him, I'm going to believe it, get angry, and then let him know where she's at.
I began to calm down and just play along
"Well tell me something I don't know" I said
He snapped his fingers and one of his bodyguards gave him a folder.
"Oh, that I can do" he said waving the folder in the air
I looked over at Quint and he shrugged a little
I focused back on Terrance and I could tell he was trying to figure me out.
"Did you know she comes from a long line of drug dealers?"
"Nah, I ain't know. Fill me in" I said smirking
"My father and her father go way way back. mThey started a business together and sky rocketed through the entire North. With success, money, and woman coming in, they were untouchable. Throughout time, they got married, had children, and all that good shit."
I raised my eyebrow wondering where this story was going but continued to listen.
"3 years ago my father died from lung cancer and before he died, he put all his fairs in order. One of those fairs was me receiving half of the money that he earned but I can't seem to access that account. I've, in fact reached out to the Dolversin family and they told me that they let her access the account for her 18th birthday but Chyanne changed the password, keeping all the money to herself."
I furrowed my eyebrow because that didn't sound like something Chy would do.
"I don't thin-" I began
"But she did it. She just didn't tell you. Now, she has her whole entire family in danger."
I sat there wondering why Chy wouldn't tell me any of this. I didn't want to believe it and I still don't because all the things he's saying doesn't fit her character. I looked over at Quint and Ashely. They had a confused look on their faces. I could tell they didn't know what to believe either.
"Look... you either, help me out to get what I want or I can kill you in front of your family. I'll give you a minute to decide"
"I don't need a minute" I said looking up at him