Three.

• Chyanne's POV

~ Saturday Morning

I opened my eyes from a long and peaceful sleep. I sat up and grabbed my phone from off my dresser and opened my messages. Ever since Wednesday, me and Quay haven't talked a lot. He would call and text but it wasn't consistent like any regular day. This time I woke up to a surprise he texted me just saying Goodmorning. I replied back and locked my phone placing it back on my dresser. I thought maybe since I'm going on a date that I should make myself look presentable.
After my shower, I got dressed in comfortable attire and threw my hair in a bun. I was in a deep search for my car keys when my phone started ringing. I picked it off the dresser without looking at the caller ID
"Hello?"
"Hello? Hi yes, this is Rebecca looking for her daughter, Chyanne. She hasn't called me or her father in about a week and we were wondering if she loved us anymore." my mom said through the phone.
I laughed "I'm so sorry I didn't call you guys sooner, I just been caught up"
"With?" she said
"Umm school work maybe? you do know that I'm in college right?" I asked, chuckling.
"Yes, I am aware but that doesn't mean you can't make a little time for us here and there."
She's right, i been out here for a little over a month and I only call them and all my other friends once in a blue moon.
"You're right mommy, I'm sorry. I'll do better" I said sincerely
"It's ok baby, but I'll let you get back to your work. I love you, please call me tomorrow." she said
"I love you too mommy, and I will"
She hung up and threw my phone on my bed, continuing to look for my keys. "Found them" I sang, pulling then from out my bottom dresser draw. I was heading out the room when my phone rang again.
It was Quay.
"Goodmorning Mr.Marshall" I said locking up my room
"Goodmorning to you as well, Ms.Dolversin"
"How are you this morning?"
"I'm alright, what you up to?" he asked
"Nothing really, just about to go get my nails done. I haven't really heard from you a lot since Wednesday."
"Yeah I been busy doing some stuff, but tonight I'm all yours. So, do what you need to do and I'll come get you at 7, ok ? "
"Yeah ok" I said smiling
I ended the car and headed to my car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quavo's POV

"Move that a little to the left and put the table like right there in the middle. Remember, two chairs only." I instructed to the workers that I hired to set up for tonight. My phone rang and I answered it not really paying attention to the caller ID

"Hello?"
"Baby, can you come home real quick please?" my mom said, sounding a little upset
"Yeah, I'm on the way right now"
Knowing my mom, she would've been at work by now so I had to go check on her asap.
10 minutes later I arrived at home.
"Ma?"
"In the living room" she said
I made my way to the living room to see my father, my brother, and my mother sitting around the table.
"Take a seat son" she said looking extremely annoyed
I sat on the couch next to my brother and looked at my mom waiting for her to speak
"I called all of you here because I found something in my house that I never in a million would expect to see." She pulled a large brick of
cocaine from behind her back and threw it on the glass table almost cracking it. All of our mouths fell open and we all looked at each other.
"Now that we all done fuckin' looking at each other, who does this shit belong to!" she said looking at each and every one of us with rage.
We all stayed quite still looking at the brick
"Maybe I'm speaking a different language to you guys, I sa-"
"It's mine" Quintin said cutting her off
My mom shook her head
"I should've known" she started. "I want you and all your things out by Wednesday, Quintin." she said
Quintin got up and made his way upstairs
I sat there for a few more moment wondering if that was really his.
Quint is not the brightest when it comes to some situations, but he wouldn't do something so stupid.
My eyes grew big when I thought about what my dad asked on Wednesday
"Quavious...." my mother said breaking me out of my thoughts
"Yes?" I said raising my eyebrows
"Do you have anything to say?" she said giving me a stern look
I wasn't about to snitch on my dad and let my mom know what he told me the other day but a part of me felt guilty.
"Uh... no ma'am" i said
"Well if you have nothing to do with this, you may be excused" she said
I finally stood up and made my way out the door. I shoot my head closing the door and continued to my car.

()()()()()()()()

Chyanne's POV

I looked at my digital clock and it read : 6:45
After I put on my dress, I walked over to my mirror and let down my pin curls. I ran my fingers through my hair my loosen up the curls a little more. Just as u I was about to put on some lipstick, there was a knock on my door.
"Just a second" I said weirdly because my mouth was wide open.
I looked in my mirror one last time and made sure everything was set.
I grabbed my clutch and my cell phone and opened my door
When I opened it, there stood a skinny black man around my age with a smile on his face.
"Are you Ms.Chyanne?" he asked
"I am" I said looking a little confused
"Well, if you would please come with me, I will taking you to your date" he said slightly raising his elbow for me to grab.
I grabbed it and we made our way outside where I seen a small limo parked on the curb
"Mr.Marshall asks that you wear this blind fold as we make our way to the destination.
I rolled my eyes "Of course he does" I said
He tied the bandana around my eyes and I sat back in my seat waiting for the car to pull over
After about 10 minutes I felt the car pull over, coming to a complete stop.
I felt my door open and I held my hand out. He pulled me out and guided me up what felt like a slight hill. We finally stopped and he removed the blindfold from my eyes.
Once it was removed, I seen Quay standing there looking sexy as ever. He wore an all black suite with his dreads braided back. He stood there staring at me in awe, licking his lips.
"You look breathtaking" he said grabbing my hand, kissing it.
"You do as well, sir" I said smiling
Once I finally came to my senses, I took in the scenery and realized that we were on a huge yacht.
"Oh my gosh, Quay you really did this for me?" I said shocked
"You told me you always wanted to go on a date on a boat, so I made your dream come true." he said smiling

/ / / / / / / / /

Quavo's POV

After eating, talking, and laughing for about and hour, I had one more thing I had to do before the night was over and now was the perfect thing.
I stood up and walked over to Chy's side of the table. I grabbed her small hand and bent down on one knee.
Her eyes grew wide
"Just relax baby girl, hear me out" I said laughing
Her face softened and she gave me her full attention.
"When I first laid my eyes on you Chyanne, you literally took my breath away. Everything about you from head to toe is beyond perfect in my eyes. You're down to earth, funny as hell, and have a pure heart of gold. I know we've only been talking for a short amount of time, but I don't wanna continue on knowing that you're not mine because you are my heaven on earth. I want to turn days into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years with you. So now that my leg is starting to fall asleep, I'm just ganna cut to the chase."
I pulled a small box from out of the inside of my jacket and opened it.
"Chyanne Le'Andra Lynne Dolversin, will you be mine? I asked opening the box, reveling a small Pandora ring formed into a crown with her name engraved on the inside.
I looked up at her and she was in tears.
"Yes, Yes, Yes!" she said smiling with tears in her eyes.
"Now as your boyfriend, I give you this ring to make a promise of commitment to you and you only. You are not to take off this ring, you hear me?" I asked raising my eyebrow
"Yes" she said laughing
I stood up and pulled her from out of her seat.
"Ugh, my curls fell. They loo-" before she could finish her sentence, I pressed my lips against hers and help her small face in my hand.
"They look perfect just like you" I said after breaking the kiss.
She smiled and gave me another kiss
"I need to take off these heels, my ankles are killing me"
she said, unhooking the strap to her Christian Louboutins and stepped out of them
"That feels soo much better" she said
"You ready to go? I asked
She shook her head yes and began to walk in front of me but I pulled her back and picked her up bridal style
"Wait baby my shoes!" she said
"Just leave'em, I'll buy you tons more" I said still walking away