Chapter 5: Scared 「Yumi」

Chapter 5: Scared Yumi

These weird nights really catch me off of my guard. I like this girl that has a boyfriend. That's a problem. I toss and turn at night wondering how I can tell her. One night I decided to briefly start up the topic.

"So hey I like someone, how should I approach this?" I said to her calmly.

"Hmm I'm not sure. I think you should just tell them and see what happens."

She didn't understand that the person I like was her. She's so silly, but it's normal for her not to know. I am a girl. Girls aren't suppose to like other girls.

"But this person already has someone." I said.

"Oh wow really. Well try telling them anyway. I wish you luck!" Her words stood before me on the screen.

I'm so scared. I wish I could tell her. I decided to leave the laptop and said goodnight to her.

The next day at school I thought of Chie all day. I can't fall for someone over the internet. That's crazy, and on top of that, she already has someone. I have the worst luck.

That afternoon she told me she rushed home, and got online right away to talk to me since she missed me. I was happy yet sad to hear such bittersweet words. We talked away like always. Our nights were full of bliss and laughter. Soon we exchanged numbers and talked on the phone. Her voice so childish and adorable, I couldn't help but fall more for this girl.

I have to tell her. I have to take the chance. Life is full of chances, and anything can happen. I pulled my courage up for tomorrow night. After a month of speaking, I felt I had to tell her. I'm ready I tell myself.

To Be Continued