Chapter 1 Lonliness「Yumi」

Chapter 1: Loneliness Yumi

Waking up I felt that pain in my heart once again.

"I can't do this anymore I'm sorry." Her words echoed in my head.

I thought she loved me. We have been through so much these past four years. Was it all for nothing? I tried to hold back my tears, but soon I felt my face bathing in my own tears once again. It was just yesterday that I had her in my life. Now I am all alone. It's silly to want to end your life due to a break up, but I couldn't bear it. I pulled out my laptop looking for easy ways to die.

School was the same old bullshit. Everyone in the classroom is laughing, and talking about their lives. I sit there in the loneliness wondering where I went wrong. I did everything for her. Was it because I was a girl? Did she need a man? I don't know anymore.
Friends came to me asking me what's wrong, but I ignored them. They became concern to the point where I found myself sitting in front of a therapist.

"What's wrong?" She spoke.

"He broke up with me." I said trying to hide the fact it was a she.

"Do you think he was seeing someone else or?" Her voice shook my mind.

"No."

"What did you last do together?"

"Spent Christmas with her." My mind froze as I realized I spoken a her.

"It's a girl? I won't discuss this to anyone so don't worry." Her voice calmed my nerves.

I couldn't do this anymore. I had to end the session as one therapist after another would bombard my school day. Nothing helped. The more I talked about it, the more painful it became. Her eyes, lips, smile, and kisses would haunt me forever.

To Be Continued