Chapter 4: Crush 「Yumi」

Chapter 4: Crush Yumi

Another day came, but it was slightly different. I wasn't as sad as I was. These past days me, and Chie have been talking until four in the morning on chatting sites. It was quite fun since it got my mind off of Rin. I didn't bother to text her or contact her anymore. I saw life in a new perspective.

"Hey want to see me all sleepy?" Chie said tonight at midnight.

"Sure" my words contained shocked.

We talked for a while, and all I saw were photos of her. Never in motion so I was curious.

She turned on her webcam and I saw her sleepy face. She smiled looking at me and I smiled back even though she couldn't see me. This beautiful girl is smiling at me. Her smile warmed my icy heart. I found my heart skipping a little looking at her. No I can't like this girl. She has someone. I am a girl. She shouldn't like me. She won't. I ignored my feelings and continued talking with her.

"Haha you do look tired, why don't you go to sleep."

"I like talking to you. Shut up haha." She replies.

Why does this girl have to be so damn cute. I can't stand it.

"Oh sleep and then you won't be tired to talk to your boyfriend."

"I hardly speak to him. He's always busy."

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I figured bringing him up would push her away from me so I won't be developing feelings for her, but it drew me closer. I have a crush on this girl. I couldn't escape it. Is this normal? To like someone so fast after a serious long term relationship?

To Be Continued