Chapter 7: Girls 「Yumi」

Chapter 7: Girls Yumi

The day has came. The day when I will tell Chie my feelings. My heart was beating so much. This crazy feeling. I hate it, but love it so much at the same time. I turned on my laptop, and of course she was online waiting for me as usual.

"Hey Chie, I have to tell you something." My hands shook as I typed that sentence on the screen.

"Oh what is it, tell me." She replied.

"This is weird and all, but I kind of like you. I'm sorry I know you already have a boyfriend and you probably aren't interested in girls, but I had to tell you." I sent it while feeling so nervous for her response.

"Well I don't like girls like that." She replied.

My heart sunk, and I knew that would have been the response until she shocked me once more.

"But will you wait for me?" She said.

I was confused on her words. What did she mean by waiting for her.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I replied.

"Well in order to start a new relationship, I have to leave him." She said.

Her tender words shocked me once again.

"Is that okay? He had you first." I said trying to be reasonable.

"It's okay, we hardly talk, and I can't be open to him like I do you."

I blushed. This pretty girl actually is leaving her boyfriend for me. I smiled and felt overjoyed, but kept it at a reasonable level.

"I will try with you Yumi. Even if it isn't something I want to do normally, but maybe this can work." She typed back.

We ended that night with a simple goodnight. I hugged my pillow with a big smile spread across my face. Never have I felt so shocked, and for once I felt happiness once again. Is she my savior?

To Be Continued