Last Chapter : The Promise

Momo's POV

It is the day that I have been waiting for, standing infront of precious people with the one that I love the most walking through the aisle as an new couple.

"Me, Momo from today on I will give you all my heart and ready to walk with you in every storm of life, so we can live, learn and love more, I promise to be the best partner, best friend and wife
That will always take care, protect, believe in you. I love you."

"Me, Mina with my whole heart, I take you to be my wife, I promise to be faithful and supportive, will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. I Love you"

Now we are not longer two person but we are one, we have one way and one heart.

We go back home as we done our wedding ceremony and family dinner,
"What is next?" I asked Mina
"Nothing" she answered
"Minarii?" I called as I carry her to our rooms.
"Ehh...wait" Minari said as she stop me and I let her off.
"What?" I asked as I look at her locking the door.
She running towards me and kisses me
"Don't forget the door" she whisper.
"No one here anyway" I said
"But still" she said as she jump onto me an continue to kisses me as we have our nights together.

Thats it, they live happily ever after.
Love is not simple, it is dangerous, it is full of tears, full of blockage, but Love is the only reason that dangerous become peaceful, that tears become laughter and that blockage become the best way for happiness itself.

Happy MiMo 😉😉😙😚

The end.

Thanks guys for reading.

Sorry for the short ending.
Comment if you want to request another fanfic.
😉

See you on next fanfic.