Chapter 17 : Shy Shy Shy

Momo's POV

It is.....
"Mom?" I get up from my seat as my mom slap me on my shoulder.
"What did you do inside this beautiful girl house, where did you go for this few days, you fucking annoying. I just came back from long trip and you didn't even welcome me at home." She nagged
"Ouch... mom, it is hurts. Stop.... I'm sorry I was so busy.." I said.
"What? Busy? You just make her busy if you stay here, lets go home." Mom said as she drag me to the doors.
"Ehhh, Momo's Mom. Please have seat and have a tea first." Mina shouted.
"Mom, lets sit down first." I said as Mina give us a cup of tea.
"Oooo.. you are so nice, it is not like this little brat that always make her mom worried." Mom said.
"Mom, stop..." I looked at mom.
"Hmm I'm Jihyo. So, what is your name again?" Mom looked at Mina that looked shy shy shy.
"My name is Mina" she looked down as her face turned pink. I move to sit beside her and hold her hands.
"Mom, she is my girlfriend" I said as both of them looked at me shocked.
"Eehh.. your girlfriend? I know now what is the reason that you didn't come home for this few days" she said as she pulling my ear.
"Momm.... aaarghhh.. it hurts" I whine.
"I'm sorry, Momo's mom." Mina said as she looked at me.
"Ohh noo, it is not your fault Mina. Thank you for taking care of this annoying brat." Mom let me go and go towards Mina and hugs her because Mina looks really shy.

"Momm, she is minee" I grabs Mina and hugs her
"I know she is, why you really afraid that mom hugs her for a while, she is my daughter too then she is your girlfriend." Mom complained as Mina let me go and hugs mom.
"She is jealous" I heard that she whisper that to mom.
"So who you are jealous for? Your mom or your girlfriend?" Mom tease me.
"You guys are so annoying...stop teasing me okay." I said as I hugs both of them and give them a kisses.
"I love you guys" I said.

After that short talk, I walk home with Mom.
"So it is her? Not dahyun?" Mom asked.
"What?" I asked back.
"I thought that you go on dates with dahyun since you both didn't back home, and I just found her back this morning and you didn't, so she tell me to come here." Mom said.
"No, me and Dahyun is just bestfriend." I said.
"But it looks like she like you." Mom said.
"No, it is hard to be so beautiful like mom and everyone like me." I said.
"Not everyone, I don't like you." Mom said.
"Really? Okay, I don't like you too then. Bye mom I will go get my jokbal. I like jokbal so much." I let mom's arm go and walk away slowly as I tease her back.
"Yaaa...I will kill you.. come here.." Mom yelled at me.

Mina's POV

I was so shy to meet Momo's mom at first but she is so nice and funny that makes me so comfortable with her. As Momo and her Mom left. I call to Japan
"Hello" it is mom voice.
"Mom, Its me Mina" I said.
"Mina? Where are you? Why-"
"I'm in Korea, sorry mom, I don't want to disappoint you but you guys hurt me so much that this whole time you are lying to me." I said.
"I'm sorry, baby. We will not forced you anymore. Please come back home baby."
"I will stay here mom, I will visit you and dad on holiday time. Sorry mom." I said
"Okay, but please call mom more so I can know that you are okay there,Mina"
"Yes mom, tell daddy Jeong that I'm okay. Will call you guys later." I said as I end the call.

I was so mad at them but I miss them since I met Momo's mom I feel so sad that I can't pay my respect to mom as she take care of me from I was baby *baby penguin🐧🐧*

To be continuee...
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon 😉😉