Chapter 16 : Giving up

Nayeon's POV

It is already 6am, we must go prepare for the marriage but I called Mina for going down she doesn't answer. I walk upstair and knocking her door. But there is no answer is she still sleeping?
I opened the door that not lock.
"Minaa, lets get up and.......Mina?" I see that she is not on her bed not in the bathroom and the windows is open as I shout to Jeong.
"Yaaaa... Jeongyeon......come heree.."

She runs to the rooms and
"What? Where is our Mina, we are going to be late." Jeong said.
"I can't find her, and what the fuck is this windows?" I said.
Jeong check the bathroom again but Mina is not in it.
"She run away again? On her marriage day. Oh my God." Jeong said.
"What the fuck are you doing? Why you still here. Go find her we are in trouble." I said to Jeong and we search for Mina.

Chaeyoung's POV

It's 8am, where is Mina? Why they are late.
I called to father in law
"Hello, dad . Where are you?"
"Ehh? Me? In the car--"
"Chaeyoungiee, this is Nayeon, I think Mina remember everything and she left again"
"Whatt?" I end the call as I run to my car but then
"Yaaa, smol where are you going?" Tzuyu asked.
"Mina, left again" I said as I go in my car.
"Yaaa, what? Wait? What the...." Sana said as I left them.
I asked my manager to check Mina's location as if she left Japan or not.
And yes she left Japan to Korea.
I go to the airport and buy the ticket to korea as I said to my parents and Mina's that I will get her back.

I arrived at Mina's house at Korea, I knock the door but the one that open the door is a blonde girl that looked at me like she gonna to kill me.
"Hello-" I wanted to greet and asked if Mina was there or not but she cut me rudely.
"What the fuck do you want again?"
"Calm down, bro. I just wanted to ask you if ......" I stop as I hear Mina's voice.
"Who is it, babe?"
"Mina.." I called her as she walk towards me.
"Mmm.. Chaeyoung, what do you want again? Wanted to bring me back to Japan and get married with me? You can't I remember everything you guys are so mean to me, it is enough. I'm just a doll for you guys. Go away!! I don't want to see you again." Mina said as she walk inside.
"Did you hear that, she is Mine, don't dare to take her from me again or I will kill you." The blonde girl grab my collar.
"Let me go, she is yours now, I know that she never love me, I'm giving up on her. Please, take care of her. I will go back." I said as she let me go and slam the door.

Fucking rude brat, okay I'm giving up on Mina, yes it is hurts so much but I used to it because from the start Mina never loves me. I called my parents to cancel the marriage.
"Hello, smol? How is Mina" she answered and
"Yoooww, our younger dad." I said
"What the fuck? Answer my question you smol." Tzuyu get serious
"Cancel the marriage, she doesn't want me." I said
"What? What the fuck? Are you serious?" She asked again
"Yes just cancel it I will go back home." I said as I end the call.

Momo's POV

Today breaking news, the ST company suddenly canceled their daughter marriage today because of some problem and for the JN company they just confirm that their daugther is not at Japan.

*tv turn off*

"Ehh... Mina.. I-" she cut me with a peck of kiss on my lips as she sit on me.
"Don't watch that...it is so annoying" she said as she continue to kiss me.
"Do you miss me that much,Minari?" I asked her as I hold her waist and pull her closer.
"Mmmm" she hummed as she stop and showing me her gummy smile.

*door bell rang*

"Ohh.. not now pleasee.." I said as Mina get up.
"Can we just ignore that fucking annoying people?" I said as I grabs Mina arm and whine.
"No, you can have me later" she winked at me and walk to the door and openes it.

"Yaaa... you little brat, Momo!" I hear that and I stand up and it is .......

To be continue...
Thanks for reading...

Will update soon 😉😉