Chapter 14 : The Confusion

Mina's POV

Mom and Dad is really busy everyday since the announcement of my marriage, they didn't get back home till I fall a sleep. Just as I wake up they already go to their office, was this happen in my whole life? That I already used to stay alone without them.
*door bell rang*
I run outside and open the gate but no one there. I see a letter in the letter box I open it as I see it is for me.

Mina,
If you want to know the truth about who are you, go to the xx cafe at 3pm I will tell you everything.
S~

S? Who is that. What truth about me? Who am I? What the hell?
I confused as I read that letter, confused yet curious what this person mean and who is that?

3pm I go to the xx caffee as the person asked me to and sit in the table that next to the window, while I was staring at the outside I hear someone called me.
"Mina?"
"Oo.. you are the-" I said I looked at her confused.
"Yes I'm the one who asked you for the direction yesterday." The girl cut me off and sit down.
"Sorry, I was waiting for someone here." I said.
"That was me, Minari. The person sent you a letter and asked you to come here. As you forget me, I'm Suzy, I used to be your boss when you are at korea" the girl said.
"Boss? I have ever work in Korea?" I asked her.
"Yes, I'm your senior in high school, and I'm your boss, sister and bestfriend in Korea, you run to me 2 years ago and ask me to help you at korea as you don't want to go back here." She explained.
"Am I?" I confused.
"Hmm.. yes Minari, ehh Mina. You change your name to Minari so your parents won't be able to find you as they forced your marriage with your fiancee. That is why you run away from Japan to Korea. Mina, you are not you now. I can't do anything to help you remember, I just can tell you this." She stand up from her seat as she drink her coffee.
"And you know your heart, Mina. Your feelings doesn't forget who it is belongs to." She continue her last sentence before she go away.
"Waitt.. what do you mean?" I shouted.
"It is not Chae." She answered as she closed the door and smiled at me and walk away.

What is that? Is she really telling the truth? And what did she mean by Me is not me now? What about that feelings that doesn't forget? And it is not Chae? What the heck is she telling me?.

Momo's POV

I wait inside our hotel room as Dahyun sit beside me. And suddenly she said
"Why it is must be Mina?"
"What?" I looked at her.
"Here" she pointing my upper chest
"I don't know, it is just happen." I said as I watch the TV
"So I will never be the one that can stay there, Momo?" Dahyun asked.
"Eehhh? What is wrong with you?" I laughed
"I guess I can't, because you never see me just for once and you will never." She said as she walk to her bed and cover herself with blanket.
What the heck is she is saying?

Suzy unnie comeback from her meeting with Mina and I asked her.
"How is it? Is she remember?" I asked as Dahyun still in her bed mad at me, I think.
"No, she don't but she will be curious by now." She said.
"She don't remember me, what should I do then? She will get married in 2 days with that liar. Nooo I can't let it happen to my Mina." I said as Dahyun get up.
"If you love her, just go to her and tell her now, don't waste your time again, she will remember if she still love you. Stupid Jokbal. Sshhh" Dahyun yelled at me as she enter the bathroom.
"She is right, thats maybe works, make that remember that feelings before its to late." Suzy unnie said.

To be continuee...

Thanks for reading..

Will update soon 😉😉