Chapter 12 : What's wrong?

Mina's POV

Chaeyoung want to take me to the park having a walk together with her. I walk outside my house with Chae and I saw the Blonde girl looking at me for so long with her friends along with her. I looked away and I smile to Chae that smile at me.
I wonder who is that blonde girl, did she know me? Why she looked at me like that. I feel that she is familiar maybe we ever meet somewhere.
"Mina..." Chae called me as I daze off.
"Mina, wait here. I'll go there to get some coffee for you." Chae said as she asked me sit on the park swings.

While Chae go to the coffee shop I saw that blonde girl walk towards me.
"Hey, ummmm.. Minari?" She looked at me with her sad face.
"Youu mean me?" I point myself
"Yes, Minari. You okay?" She asked me.
"Minari? I'm Mina. Its almost same name. But I think you get a wrong person." I said to her.
"You don't remember me?" She asked as I saw her teary eyes.
"Ummm sorryy?" Then she hand me a thick brown envelope and run away as Chaeyoung back.
I put that in my bag and continue to have a conversation with Chae.

Momo's POV

She doesn't remember me? What is wrong with her? Is she get poisoned by her family or her fiancee? I should have search an information about that. I know exactly that girl is Minari, My penguin, the only one person that I love.
"Where the hell are you going?" Dahyun pat me on my shoulder from back as she run from nowhere with Suzy unnie.
"Just to see Mina" I said.
"So she is our Minari, right?" Suzy unnie asked.
"Yeahh.. lets go for dinner I'm fucking hungry. Is there any jokbal here?" I said.
"Pfffttt.. jokbal again" Suzy unnie hold her laugh.
"Stupid Momo, let just eat sushi or something we are at Japan. You can have a bunch of Jokbal later in Korea" she complained as she push me.

We go to the sushi restaurant having a sushi as I tell them about Mina and I wanted to find an information about her. And they wanted to help me for that plan.

Mina's

After a long walk Chae decided to have a dinner with me in a restaurant. We have our dinner and suddenly, Chae push back her chair and stand up, walking towards me and kneel down. I see her reaching something in her pocket. OMG!! What is this, what is wrong with her. Is this...
"Minaaa..... Would you like to be with me for the rest of our live and love me the way I love you?" She said.
"Ehhh... you don't need to do thiss" I said as she continue.
"I just wanna make an official proposal for you,Mina. Will you marry me?" She asked again as she shows me the little box that a diamond ring in it.
I was so confused that what should I do and what is wrong with me that I feel so hard to get that /yes,I will/ out of my mouth.
"Minaaa?" Chae looked at me as I dazee off.
I take the ring as I said.
"Chae, get up, get back to your seat. I was too embarassed you do this here." Chae get up as she said.
"I'll take it as yes"

She walk me home as she buy me a bouquet of rose and kiss me on my cheeks and left.
When I was at my room I opened my bag and take out the ring that Chae give me and I found that thick brown envelope that blonde girl give me before. I open it and it is........

What is in the envelope?

To be continue...
Thanks for reading...
Will update soon...😉😉