Chapter 8 : The Sweet Last Night

Momo's POV

She is so cute that I can help myself not to hugs and kiss her. I pull her towards me as I kiss her passionately. She kisses me back and grabing my collar tight as she don't want me to stop.
I push her towards the wall and stop for taking my breath.
"I don't want to eat any food, I just want to eat you" I whisper as I heavily breath that I  can felt her licking my neck.
"Okay, I'm yours tonight,babe" she said as continue to kisses me and slowly pulling me inside my bedroom.

Minari's POV

She locked her rooms as soon as I drag her to her room, while I'm still clinging on her.
She push me towards her bed and now I'm lying on her bed with she is on top of me putting off her jacket and clothes. Shit!! She is so hot.
I pull her and kisses her as she try to grabs my clothes and put it off me. She kisses my neck slowly going down to my breast as she is pulling down my pants.
I felt her hands already inside my panties. She stops as she looked at me.
"I don't even do anything and you already-" I cut her as.
"Just do it" I said.

Just like that we have our sweetest night, I sleep over her place, cuddling till the morning come.

Momo's POV

As the morning come and when I wake up, I felt that Minari is not on my embarance anymore. I open my eyes and get up from my bed wanted to find Minari but I saw a she left a note in my table as I read it

I think i was late for work, sorry I don't wake you up. I saw that you are really tired so I decided to let you sleep more. Don't worry, babe. By now I will be at the caffe. Stop by if you are done with your work at your office. Don't forget to eat your breakfast, it is jokbal your favorite on the table. Love you 😙
Minari~🐧

I go to my table and eat my jokbal then go to my office doing my work. After I have done my work I stop by Minari's caffe.
I walk towards the bar table and I can't see where is Minari so I asked Suzy unnie.
"Unnie, where is my Minari?"
"She left with someone that asking about her this afternoon and didn't come back till now, I called her phone and It's turn off" unnie said.
"Who?" I asked.
"A short hair girl that shorter than Minari, with a dimples on her cheeks. I think..." unnie said.
"Who is that, did Minari said where will she go?" I asked again.
"No, she just said she will talk with that girl for a while. I try to find her around but I don't see her."
"Okay unnie, I will go check to her house." I said as I run towards the door
"Yaaa!! Don't forget to call me if she is okay" Suzy unnie said.
"Arasooo" I shouted.

I run to my car and drive to Minari's house and when I arrived there seems like she isn't home yet. I knocked her door calling her name and there is no answerm as I called her phone again and again its turn off. I was confused that I don't know where to find her. I called Suzy unnie
"Unnie-"
"Yeah? You find Minari?"
"No,I haven't. Did you know a place that she used to go or her friend place or where else." I asked desperately.
"No, she doesn't realky makes a friends here. And I don't know where is the place that she like to go" unnie explained.
"Araso, I will try to find her again." I said to unnie.

I search around her neighbourhood and place around to find her but I don't see her.
I go back to her house and I wait infront of her house even if it is so cold. I wait till morning but she didn't come back.
Where the world is she going now? I miss her so bad as worried to death.

Where is Minari?

To be continue...
Thanks for reading..
Will update soon 😉😉