Chapter 10 : Who are you?

Mina's POV

I wake up with every bandages on, I feel so dizzy and my head hurts like hell. I hear someone talking near me.
"It is retrograde amnesia".
I looked at them as a short hair girl that have the same bandages on her body.
"Mina? You are awake?" She hold me as two other person run towards my bed side.
"Who are you?" I asked them.
"Mina, this is Mom" a girl looks like bunny said.
"Mom?" I looked at her as she hugs me.
"It is dad, my little girl" another short hair girl hugs me.
"And this is your fiancee, Mina. Chaeyoungie" mom said to me.
"My name Mina? Why I can't remember anything? Whats wrong with me?" I cried as I feel so sad I can't even recognize everyone.
"You just got into an accident with Chaeyoung and unfortunately you smashed your head and it cause a retrograde amnesia. It is okay, baby. We will help you to remember everything" daddy Jeong explained.
"Are you okay?" I looked at the short hair girl that holding my hands tight and kissed it.
"I'm okay, babe." She said.

Chaeyoung is my girlfriend and fiancee, but why I feel something strange? Is she the one that I really love? I don't even remember.

"Yaa Chaeyoungiee, you okay?" A girl that looks like squirell run into my room and grabs Chae checking around her.
"You stupid smol bean, drive carefully later. You almost killed my daughter in law" the tall girl said.

"Mina, are you okay?" The tall girl asked me.
"She is okay, but she lost her memory" Chae said.
"Ehhh? What? " the squirell girl shocked.
"So, she don't remember me? Hmm okay, I'm Tzuyu and this is Sana my wife, we are Chae parents." Tzuyu said.
I smiled at them as they tell me my childhood story with Chae as Mom and dad  joined.

Dahyun's POV

I take Momo back to her home making her some food so she can eat, she didn't eat anything since yesterday because she is tok worried about Minari.
"Momo unnie, lets eat." I said as I give her a plate of carbonara.
"I don't feel hungry" she said.
"Come on..ahhhh" I feed her.
"Dubu. I don't want." She said as she checking on her phone waiting for Minari.
"Momo unnie, If you wanted to go find Minari, you must eat. Please, why you are soo hmmmphhh..." I yelled at her as I put the plate on her hand and walk towards the kitchen.
I take a glass of water to her and now I see her eating that food.
She loves to eat anything but after Minari gone she is desperate and don't want to have anything to eat.
Its frustrated me that she will get sick if she doesn't take care of herself just because of this problem. I really love her, I want her to be happy even if it is not with me.

Nayeon's POV

"Mam, she needs a theraphy because of her trauma and her amnesia so she can remember everything." The doctor said.
"No, she doesn't need that, she will remember soon. Thank you doctor." I said as I don't want Mina remember that she hates me so much and run away from home.
"What the doctor said?" Jeong asked me.
"Nothing." I said as I grab her hand and go into Mina's room

"Baby, you want something to eat? Dad will go buy it for you" I asked Mina.
"Why me?" She give me that looked 😒
"You is her dad! You must take care of her too" I said.
"Stop fighting Mom Dad, I don't want anything." Mina said as she watch the tv.
"When can I go back home, Mom?" Mina asked me.
"The day after tomorrow, Mina. You need to have more rest." I stroke her hair as she nodded at me.

It has been so long to see her like this. I miss her so much that I have to be an evil mother for lying about everything happens. I'm so sorry for her, this is the only way to save our family.

To be continue..
Thanks for reading..
Will update soon 😉😉