Chapter 18 : That Smile

Momo's POV

"Yaaa, you crazy brat, wake up!! You need to go to work now." Mom yelled at me and I wake up.
"Arasoo." I said as I go wash myself and go to work.
I tell mom that I will be late because I will go to Minari's place as she asked me to bring her home for dinner.

After I have done my work, I go to Suzy unnie's coffee shop and find Mina.
"Unniee!!" I greet her as I go through the door.
"Momo yaa.... americano?" Suzy unnie asked.
"Yes" I winked at unnie as Mina run from the bar side and complain.
"What is that? That winked."
"Who wink?" I tease her.
"You to suzy unnie" she looked at me 😒
"So you are jealous?" I looked at her as she looked away.
"Our Mina is jealous" I tease her as I touch her cheeks.
"I won't take Momo's from you, stupid penguin. I'm fucking hate her. She is fucking annoying" suzy unnie said as she talk bad about me.
"Ehhh.. unnie.. I'm not that annoying.." I said
I see mina smile brightly looked at me and Suzy unnie that fight for stupid argument.
"She is annoying, I really agree with that unnie." She laughed and tease me back.
"Yaa.. you guys are bullying me, I will go back then, byee.." I said.
"Ehhh, don't you dare" Mina hold my arms and don't let me go.
"Unnie, let Mina have her shift done please." I looked at unnie with my puppy eyes.
"Ehh? For what?" Mina asked.
"Just take her, she is yours" unnie said.
"Yess, lets go babe." I pull Mina and get inside the car.

I drive her to the beach as I love the beach landscape and it is so calm there, I think she will like it to.
"Mom asked me to take you to home for having dinner together tonight." I said.
"Hmm.. araso.. but where are we going now?" She looked at me confused.
"Beach" I said.
"Really?" She excited.
"Yes, why? Don't want?" I asked back
"No, since when penguin doesn't like water?" She said as I laugh.
She is cute with her penguin addicted.

We arrived at the beach as she so happy running around like a penguin that miss her home so much and of course I don't forget to bring my camera as I take a photo of her as I daze off because of her smile.

So damn, I'm fucking dying to see her smile

So damn, I'm fucking dying to see her smile. And I so fucking can't help myself when I see her running like a penguin its so cute. OMG!!.

Its getting dark and I drive her to my house for dinner as she fall a sleep in the car because she is exhausted after playing as penguin in the beach.

We arrived home and I feel so bad for waking her up so I carry her bridal way into our house as mom open the door slowly.
"Ehh, she is sleeping?" Mom asked and I nodded.
"Let her sleep over tonight, she can sleep in your room and you sleep at the sofa." Mom said..
" ehh? Sofa? Why ? I will sleep with her she is my girlfriend" I said as Mina wake up because I was so loud.
"Ughh.. sorry I fall asleep, ohh.. Momo's Mom, good evening" she said as she wake up and let me go.
"Lets have a dinner then" I said.

We have a dinner as what we planned for.
Mina is getting closer with mom talking about cooking stuff as she like to cook and I just can stare at her and yawned.
"Are you bored with our conversation?" Mina asked.
"No, I just getting sleepy." I said
"Mina, you can stay here tonight its already late for going home, you can sleep in Momo's room, she will sleep at the living room" Mom said.
"Momm!!" I looked at mom 😑😑
"Okay you can sleep with her but don't do anything stupid. I'm watching you" mom said as she tease me.
"Do you place a camera or something in my room? That you can watch me?" I asked her as I see Mina is laughing at me.
"Of course..... no... you stupid... go to bed, don't fucking make a noise" mom said as she tease me again.
"What the hell mom? What noise..." I said.
"Don't pretend to be stupid and innocence little girl you silly" mom said as she walk into her room.

I looked at Mina that have her face turned pink because she is embarassed that mom tease us.

To be continue..

Thanks for reading..

Will update soon 😉😉