Chapter 13 : The Envelope

Mina's POV

I open it and it is.......
All of it is my photos..
What the heck? Who is that girl? Why she have so many photos of me? Is she my fans or something?
One of the Photo fall down to the floor and I see there is something written on the back of it. As I pick up

You make me feel something that I've never felt before, for the first sight and for the first time

You make me feel something that I've never felt before, for the first sight and for the first time. I Miss you, Minari.

I checked the other photos and they are all have a message written on. Who is that girl? I checked every photo.

I was too shy to talk to you as I always wait at the coffee shop and staring at you wait for you to notice my heart

I was too shy to talk to you as I always wait at the coffee shop and staring at you wait for you to notice my heart. I Miss You, Minari.

I always followed you when you walk home as I watched your sweet step to home, bring a smile for me

I always followed you when you walk home as I watched your sweet step to home, bring a smile for me. That's make me to know you more and have a courage to talk to you. I Miss you, Minari.

Finally, you become mine

Finally, you become mine. It is like a dream that I have my heart on you now. Please come back, Minari. I need to build more happiness for you. I Miss you, Minari.

I read all the note as my tear fall down to my cheeks. Why am I crying? Who is her? Am I hers? What actually happen to me?

Momo's POV

I was stalking around ST company for an information about Mina as I followed Chae to the hospital. Eeh? Hospital? I follow her as she go for the information table and taking some paper. I overheard them.
"Please, Change the medical record of Mina with this. If anyone asked for it give them this one."
"Yes,Miss"
"Check your bank account, I have sent you what you deserve"
"Thank you, Miss"

What? Medical record? Mina's? She can't get that, she is not official her husband yet. Medical record can't be known for public its the patient privacy. She is changing it. What is she doing? I must have check it. But how...
I called Dahyun and Unnie to go to the nearest coffee shop as I wanna to talk about this.

"Ehhh? Change the medical record? What is wrong with our Minari?" Suzy unnie shocked.
"That is not shocking that Minari doesn't recognize you guys. I think she have an amnesia or something" Dahyun said.
"That is what we have to know, but how." I asked them.
"Lets be a detective for a day!! Yeiyy" Dahyun said.
"Detective?" Both of me and Suzy unnie looked at her.

"I will go to Minari house and wait for her to talk to her and get some information, I will pretend to be someone that Lost in her neighbourhood?" Suzy unnie asked.
"Lets try. But we have to make sure the one that open the gate is Mina then."
"I will check on her parents" Dahyun said.

We go to Mina's house as Dahyun try to block her parents in their company doing something stupid.
Unnie rang the bell and yes it is Mina.
I saw Mina confused face and suzy unnie comeback as
"I asked her and she said, she doesn't know because doesn't remember. She asked me to asked another person and apologize?"
"Minari lost her memories, she doesn't even remember you unnie."

We called Dahyun back as dahyun get the daebak Information from their stupid employee.
"Yaaa... I heard that Mina is having an accident while going back to korea, when they are on the wat to the airport and the crash so they go back to here as they get hospitalize and Mina lost her memories, her parents don't give her any therapy as she will be so hard for remembering everything happen"
"They are so mean, why they are so bad to our Mina. What should we do now? This is not fair for our Minari." Suzy unnie said.
"Make her remember." I said as they looked at me.
"But how, she is going to get married with that girl in three days." Dahyun said.
"There is a way..." I said
"What?" Both of them asked me.

To be continuee...
Thanks for readingg...

Will update soon 😉