Chapter 16

Mason's POV

My mother is so embarrassing. I blushed as she showed Ava my baby pictures. My father pulled me aside into the living too away from them. He sits me down on the lapis blue couch. My head slumped as I sighed. My father patted my shoulder making me look up. He smiled and said "it's okay it's normal for a man to be embarrassed by their mothers." He smirked. I scowled at him as he laughed.
Soon after a while my Ava  walked out of the kitchen crying. I growled and stalked over to her. I used my finger to make her look at me. My face softened when I saw her face. Even though she had tear stains on her face she still looked beautiful.
"What's wrong babe?"
She sniffed and and stepped away from me. I tilt my head and walk toward her causing her to step back.
'I hope my mom didn't tell her' I thought . I walked around Ava and into the kitchen.
"Mom what did you do!"
She looked away from me and said
"I told her what you did to your brother"
I stood there in shock and looked towards the door then back at my "mother". I scowled then sprinted out the door bear hugging Ava from behind. She wiggles in my grasp trying to escape.
"Pl-P-Please don't hu-hurt me I'll do anything."
I nearly cried when she said that. I turned her around to make her look at me.
"I would never hurt you Ava never ever ever hurt you."
I picked her up bridal style and walked up stairs. I placed her on my bed gently and sat next to her.
"Do you think I would hurt you?" I asked.
"N-no."
"Do you trust me."
"A little." I sighed and tried thinking of something to do so she could trust me more.
"I would do anything for you to trust me." She looks up at me. "Anything?" She asks
I look at her and nod. Oh my moon goddess what have I got myself into.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Sorry about the late post but I had school work and shit so yea. Oh well. Here is a chapter sorry again. 😩