Chapter 9

-end of school-
Ava POV

My birthday party was in my 1 hour and my parents have gathered the near by packs to celebrate and see if my mate was in those packs .

'Who do you think our mate is snow "I asked my wolf.
'I don't know but before we go and look for our mate I need to tell you something and you have to promise that you won't flip out' she asked nervously

"What's wrong"

'Well....I ughhh...am'

"Spit it out woman"

'Well you are the moon goddess's daughter'

"THATS AMAZING"

'Don't freak out..wait what....you Are scared.'

"Why would i silly I love you and the moon goddess"

Mason's Pov:

Making my way down town(A/N GET IT....no?....anywho) to my mate's pack's house, I'm Mason the great, GO FUCK YOURSELF. DODODODODO
No just kidding, but I was going to go to my mate's house. Or she wasn't yet, but she WILL be soon.
Along the way, I saw Kri, scowling deeply and his eyebrows were knit tight. He stared down at a blonde kid who lay on the sidewalk.
" Huntering, get up." He groaned kicking the boy. I recognized him, he was the same kid that got beat up by Ava the day before. Today, he tried to redeem himself by beating another person, he wasn't bad, in fact he was pretty good. He was in the honors classes for fighting, too. Dirk was his name?
Dirk lay face down on the concrete, and mumbled. " Kendric I will not be forced out of my comfort zone."
"DONT CALL ME KENDRIC YOU WASTE OF SPACE." Kri yelled.
" Hey, Kri" I called.
He simply stared at me. "Weren't you gonna chew some gum?"
'How did he know that, Ace?' I asked my wolf.
'IDK this kid scares me'
"Uh yeah."
-at the party-
I walked around looking for Ava but she was nowhere to be seen. But suddenly I smelled an intoxicating smell of coconut and chocolate. I turned towards the smell and saw Ava.
"Omg" I blushed and turned away
Her dress was short and green it came about mid thigh it was such a turn on.

"Omg" I blushed and turned  awayHer dress was short and green it came about mid thigh it was such a turn on

Her scent became stronger and I turned around to have her standing right infront of me with a slight smile.
"Hi Mason"
'Hi Ava"
She giggled and walked up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a little and rubbed the back of my neck. I smirked thinking of an idea. I walked up to her and wrapped my arm around her back and dipped her a little. I looked at her and saw she was as red as a tomato. I chucked and pecked her on the lips . She kissed back for what seems like hours was only seconds we broke the kiss both breathing heavily.
'I Avery Blackwood accept you Mason Smith as my mate.' She stated sounding a little out of breath.
"I Mason smith accept you Avery Blackwood as my mate and Luna"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhh a cliff hanger sorry 😐 don't kill me '😂😝👁