Chapeter 7

Ava's POV
Kri and I walked into the huge school doors after being dropped off by Kri's sister. Kri paused and stared deeply into space. It kind of freaked me out, but he did it often so I got used to it.
But today, he seemed to have done it for longer. He had weird werewolf senses, ones that most kids didn't have. Most kids inhabited a werewolf's intellect or sharp sense of smell, or combat techniques, but Kri had an incredible sense of hearing.
Not ordinary " i can hear you coming to sneak attack me fuck off " hearing.
It was insane hearing, he can tell who was doing what and EXACTLY what. For example, if you were reading a book and he heard you rub your finger on a page, he would be able to tell you exactly which page you were on, and what book you were reading.
Yeah, pretty incredible, but for some reason, he didn't like it. He claimed it was "invading someone's privacy". I don't know why he hates it so much. Well, yeah I do.
A few years ago, Kri and I had been researching this power. Tons of articles came up about this being deemed " Evil" and "satanic" and everyone with this power was executed.
I feel bad for him, ever since, Kri hasn't been in the best shape. He looked like he had insomnia, and would never sleep enough. He claimed he was not tired but I think otherwise. I kept his secret though, and we're still friends.
But this was going on for a bit too long.
"Kri" I said shaking his shoulder. At that, he completely flipped and through his elbow into my face. It didn't hurt. Not at all actually. Kri was a pretty... uh.. ok to be blunt, terrible fighter.
He made up excuses like he hurt something or he just can't, but I think he's hiding something.
" ok Kri, what's up?" I ask him.
He shrugged. "Some kid, he's trying to get your attention"
I blinked. My attention?
"What? Who wants my attention?"
She turned and saw a boy with black hair and deep, deep, blue eyes.
Mason.