CHAPTER 11

BUTTERSCOTCH IS BACK B*TCHESSSS
no jk I luv all you, uh, gumdrops? (Wth does jasmine name you guys honestly) ANYWHOOOOOOO MASON AND AVA IS GONNA BE ON PAUSE FOR A WHILE CUZ KENDIRK YUSS. Also since I am Satan, I will put some DRAMA between my OTPPPPP OK BEST A/N YE I KNOW OK OK BOB ROSS JOIN THE DAB FOR HARAMBE NATION ALL YOU MOTHERFLUFFERS K YAH YE /gets shot/
DIRK'S FCKIN POV
The bell for first period to be over rang, and everyone started to pack up their things. Kri sat across the room from me because we were seated in alphabetical order. A pang of heartbreak hit me. There was some, well drama between Kri and I. Kri was my best friend, and I did everything with him. I'd tease him and flirt with him and ok I liked him ok?!? He was so ducking adorable, his round little face, the pale gray freckles that dotted his face. His messy black hair and his deep bags. Ok most of you would be thinking, Dirk this dude seems pretty shitty, why do you like him? Simple response, he's AMAZING. His throat is constantly growling in the tune of Hey Jude, and when every you run his knee he starts to purr. His mom died and his dad left him and his aunt is never home, and he's still in one piece. I love him for him because he's so perfect. I don't care if he looks like he's been through a tornado because quite frankly, he was. But he was so strong that he was still standing. He constantly looked in pain and scared and guarded, and I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything was ok. And when we were finally getting to the point past friends, he had to push me away. Did I do something wrong?
God dirk, what did you fuck up this time?