Chapter 15

Ava's Pov

I told Mason to get up so we can pack up my things to move. I look over to my mate and smiled sweetly as he scowled at me.                                                                                                                                            "What I never knew you were ticklish." I said. It was the truth I never knew.
"It's alright" he huffed turning away to pack up the things in my closet.
"Wait!" I shrieked as he cracked open the door. And just like that paint was thrown at his face. He slowly turn around looking at me. I nervously smiled and backed away with my hands up. He growled and walked into the bathroom, that was installed in my room for a b-day present.
'Look what you did you made him mad.' Snow shouted. I looked down sadly and picked up my clothes. "What have I done"

MASON'S POV

I walked out pretending to be angry at my little mate. Oh when we get to the castle I am going to get my revenge. (A/N idk what I did to the tough guy in this story. Who cares) I mind linked my second in command and told him and his mate to get ready for Ava to arrive.

TIME SKIP (HONK HONK)

STILL MASON POV

We got out of the car and walked to my house. I asked some of my pack guards to take in the boxes but Ava refused to get help. I was surprised when I saw her pick up 7 boxes at once. I grabbed 4 from her and walked inside Ava following close behind. We did this till all the boxes where piled up in my room. We decided to go and eat then unpack Later.
We walked in the kitchen to see my father reading a newspaper and my mom cooking dinner. My father must if scened is because he looked up once we entered.
He stared at Ava like she was the strangest thing in the world. I growled lowly and wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. He looked at me and smirked then stood up to shake her hand. But was then pushed out the way by my mother whom I forgot was in the room. She grabbed Ava from my hands and hugged her tightly.
"IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU HONEY, oh your so pretty."
I pulled Ava out of my mom's death grips and glared at her. Ava rubbed my arm slowly, calming me. She walked infront of me and smiled.
"Hi I'm Avery but call me Ava. She said shaking my fathers hand the hugging my mom.
My mom walks past me not before she whispers 'better treat her right and if you hurt her I'm going to chop you d*** off and feeds it to you'.
Ava POV
I heard Mason's mom and his face was hilarious .His father was a very nice man he may look scary but I don't care.