Chapter 14

/okay guys it me I'm back no more kri and Dirk for a while it's all Mason x Ava ../ okay

Ava
I got Mason as a mate??!!!!. I blushed as he held me close to him. His hot breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine. I kissed his neck for a reaction which I got a growl from beep inside his chest. I smirked and did it again. He pushed back and looked at me. "Babe what are you doing" he said panting, his face red. It looked like he was trying to control his wolf. " nothing baby" I say trying to sound innocent .

Mason POV.
She leaned on my shoulder dancing to the music. Then it happened.....she kissed me on the neck where she would mark me telling the whole werewolf nation I was her's and she was mine. I growled lowly loving the feeling. She kissed me again I growled in response. I pulled back before she could do It again. I look at her and ask what she was doing. She played innocent. Ugh why is she so fricken adorable. I grab her checks and kiss her on the lips. People must have noticed because some one screamed out that 'Ava found her mate'. Yes she did and she is all mine.
Ava POV
We pulled away and rested our heads on one another and panted with eyes closed. I peck him on the lips one more time before I turn to the crowd looking for my father who looks back at me to Mason that back at me. His are eyes full of rage but when he looked at me smiling back at Mason he must of noticed that it wasn't some random guy Mason is and will forever be my mate.
  "Justin grabbed my arm making me squeal. Mason growls loudly making me jump and turn to face him. Justin growls back
"What do you think your doing with my sister, she. Reds to find her mate not some spoiled prince who can get what ever he ." He shouts making Mason growl. His growl was so loud that it shook the house.  I escape Justin's strong grip and slowly walked over to Mason. His dark eyes followed me as I walked closer. I put my hand on his check and looked him in the eyes trying not to show fear. He leaned into my touch closing his eyes trying to steady his breath. I grabbed his arm and dragged he out of the living room .
I bring him up the stair into my room. As I close the door I feel two arms around me . I turn in his arms and grab his face bring my lips to his ear.
" it's okay he can't do anything to make me hate you alright" I whispered. He gripped my hips bringing me closer to him.
"Would you like to come to the castle with me today or tomorrow." He says into my neck making me shiver from his warm breath. "Tomorrow would be fine."
I pull back from the hug and look at him. I tell him we should go back to the party before Justin becomes suspicious. He nods and grabs my hand.
We walk down the stairs and on cue Justin runs up to me and apologized to Mason and me for the way he acted.
"Look Mason I wasn't ready to let my baby sister grow up". Justin said looking down. Mason pats him on the shoulder smirking. " I'll take care of her do t worry man". 
Time skip next day~~~~~

I wake up and stretch my arms. I notice a weight on my stomach. I look down and see an arm that leads to a chest hat belongs to my mate. I lean up to his face and peck him on the lips. He groans not wanting to get out of the bed. I roll my eyes and kiss him on the neck. Knowing that was a weak spot I kissed him even more making him moan. I stop and look at his face which is as know red.
Mason POV
~~~~~~
I lead down to kiss Ava...

I feel something peck me on the lips.  I groan trying to go back to sleep. Someone kissed my neck, causing me to jump awake. I blushed a deep shade of read.
This girl will be the death of me. She doesn't know this but I'm pretty ticklish.
She smirked thinking of an ideas
'Oh no' ace said.
' What' I asked. She started to tickle me causing me to burst out laughing.
"Uncle..... uncle" I wheezed trying to breathe.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lol 😆 how was that guys hope you liked it
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW