Chapter 2

Ava Pov:
"AVA GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE LITTLE MISSY" shouted my mother.I sat up and slowly got out of bed and made my way to the Lou. I did all my business and then stood in front of the mirror and looked at my outfit..

 I did all my business and then stood in front of the mirror and looked at my outfit

I brushed my hair and left it down. I made my way downstairs and bumped into my brother, Justin.

"Hey Ava a new pack is joining our school so be careful

"Hey Ava a new pack is joining our school so be careful." He stated smiling.
I simply nodded and returned the smile.
"Hi mom Hi dad" I said hugging my mother and father. I quickly ate my food not wanting to be late for school even though my friend Scarlett is picking Justin and me up.
HONK HONK HONK
We waved to my parents and the took off running to Scarlett's red Volkswagen Beetle.

        HONK HONK HONK We waved to my parents and the took off running to Scarlett's red Volkswagen Beetle

"Hey Avery how's it going?!" She asked me once I got in.
"Ughh Scarlett I told u not to call me Avery its Ava" I growled
"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she laughed I rolled my eyes in annoyance and turned to look back at Justin who looked at me with amused eyes.I glared at him because he thought it was funny.I hoped out of the car and made my way to the receptionist and asked "Hey Mrs. Brown can I have my schedule please"
She looked up and smiled at me and sighed "oh look at you Avery you have grown to be a beautiful girl your mate is lucky he going to have someone like you" I chuckled "Mrs.Brown my birthday is in 2 weeks" Her smile grew when I finished my sentence"I know I can't wait...anyway here is your schedule including your brother's as well" I smiled and said thank you and left to find Justin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey gumdrops hope you like the story so far..😂😂😝😝😝 Bai