Chapter 3

Mason's Pov:
BANG BANG BANG
"WHAT DO YOU WANT" I growled as pulled the nearest pillow over my head.
"Mom said to get up 10mins ago" said my younger sister Amanda. I walk to the door and open it.
"Why am I getting up so early?" I asked wondering why In the hell my sister woke me up so god damn early.
"First it's 9:00 and second we have school stupid" she stated and whacked me on the head.
I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom and and did my business. Once I was finished with my shower I walked  down stairs to meet an anger mother.
"NO TIME FOR BREAKFAST GO GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL YOUNG MAN" she shouted. I told my sister to jump onto my motorcycle and put in her helmet.
-2 min later-
I walk to the receptionist area to ask for the schedule she handed it to me and I headed to my first class.
I walked in and noticed the teach was in the middle of a lesson and I personally didn't care.
Girls like usual stared at me and the guys glared at me again I didn't care. " ahh nice of you to join us today would you like to introduce yourself to the class" asked Mrs.whatever-her-name-is.
"I am Mason Smith" I stated in a bored tone. Everyone gasped at what I had just said.
"okay Mason sit next to my favorite student Avery Blackwood....Avery raise please.
I turned to find Ava's hand in the air. Let me tell you something about her from my eyes she was beautiful. The way her blonde hair bounced off her shoulders and down her back. Her big brown eyes that I could get lost in forever.
'Mate! Mate ! Go to mate asshole' shouted my wolf, Ace.
I slowly made my way to the back where my mate was sitting.
The sad part was she never looked over at me once. 'Hey Ace to do know why she isn't looking at us?'
"I don't know maybe she didn't turn 16 yet. I'm in your head not her's"  he snapped..
--Ava's Pov:
(Before Mason walked in)
I was sitting in the back of the class writing down the math questions that Mrs.Goldberg wrote on the board.
Mrs.Goldberg was about the tell the class the answer but the the door slams open and there stood a guy I had never seen before.
He told the class what his name was and apparently his name is Mason.
My wolf, snow , was restless for some strange reason.
'Hey snow what's wrong R u sick?' I asked
"What no I'm fine just on edge it's okay I'm fine"
-few classes later-
It was finally lunch time so I went to sit with Justin and our friends. His friends include his beta,John, and his mate, Mady. His third in command, Bryan and his mate Jasmine. And last but not least me of course.
"Hey guys!!" I waved to my friends.
They replied with a 'sup' or a 'hey'
"Did any of you have classes with the new Kid?" Justin asked.
"I had all my classes with him" I replied

"What is his name " Justin and the gang looked at me waiting for my response.
"Mason smith" I stated and took a bite of my apple. 
"Did you talk to him " Jasmine asked sipping her milkshake.
I didn't get what the big deal was,why everyone was scared of him. He was just another alpha..Right??
Shacking my head no Justin sighed
"Ava Mason is a big deal don't mess with him okay"
I rolled my eyes "why is such a big deal huh?"
"As my best fighter I guess you should know about Mason" he sighed I nodded my head for him to continue. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I am the greatest fighter.
"Mason smith is the king of the werewolves he is in the royal family"
Ohh so that's why.
Ring Ring Ring
I headed to my last class which was gym. I loved this class because since our school is a werewolves only school I get to beat people up. Jk. We do have fights because it helps us become stronger against danger as in rogues.
"Mrs.blackwood"
"Yes sir" I replied standing Straight like a soldier,because Mr.Fairways was I. The army and told us to do so.
"You will be fighting today against....hummmm lets see" he scanned the area and pointed to Mason.
" Mason smith " he shouted Mason walked up to Mr.fairways and smirked at me .
"Ready.....FIGHT"
" I can't go against a girl unless I know she is good" Mason shouted.
"Fine" Mr.fairways rolled his eyes knowing that I could beat anyone here.
"Derrick come fight Avery."
Derrick gulped every tho he is taller and has more muscles than me I beat the crap out of him.
"Ready......Fight"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my gumdrops I hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
😂😂😂😂😂😋😋😋😋😋
BAIIII