nine

Camila's pov

It's 5am now and I haven't slept a wink. Lauren's all in my head right now. Could I still win her back? I'm so dumb. She's already broken up with me. I can't get over her though. It's not possible. I'm going to text her.

To: Lolo

Lauren. you can't do this to me. i still need you. please talk to me :(

Camz xx

I really hope she replies and forgives me.

Lauren's pov

Camila: "Lolo, you're the best gift I could ever have."

Lauren: "Aww baby, I love you so much."

Her eyes are so beautiful. I could look at them all day.

She moves closer towards me. Her lips are now inches away from mine.

*ding*

My eyes pop open to the sound of a notification.

Lauren: "That was a weird dream. Now who the fuck is it!?"

I opened my lockscreen to unexpectedly see a message from Camila.

Lauren: "Why the fuck is she still talking to me!?"

To: Camila

Camila, I don't want your bullshit! Stop texting me. You and I are over!

I felt sorry for Camila, but I didn't want to get hurt anymore.

Camila's pov

I was just about to shut my phone until Lauren finally replied back. I scan through the text but as soon as I got to the end, I broke down. She doesn't forgive me anymore. I decided since there was no point in texting her back, I realised it was time to move on.

Hey everyone. Sorry for not updating. This was a short chapter. So what are your opinions so far?