twenty

Camila's pov

Its my second day that I have to work for Austin and it's killing me inside that I have to even tell him this kind of news. I'm just going to say it and then tell him I'm not keeping it.

After I finish my 2 hour shift, he hands me the money.

"Austin," I say, trying to make eye contact with him.

"Yeah?"

I can feel my breath quickening and my nerves increasing. "There's s-something I need t-to tell you," I startled.

He's just staring at me with wide eyes and waiting for me to tell him the big news. I look away from him, because I know it wasn't me that caused this accident.

I can suddenly feel his hands touching mines, but I flinch. "Aw come on baby, tell me."

"Stop calling me that," I snapped.

You know what, I'm just going to get it over and done with, there's no turning back now. "Austin."

"Yeah?" he says, his voice annoyed.

"I'm fucking pregnant!" I scream, finally feeling relieved that it's out of me.

"What?" he blurts out.

I turn my eyes away from him, feeling completely hurt. "This is all your fucking fault!" I scream again, this time even louder.

"How do you know that?" Every colour has washed off his face now.

"Because I took a fucking pregnancy test!" At this point I just want to strangle him for even doing such thing to me.

We sit in silence, trying to take in the fact that I'm pregnant. I know that I don't want to keep the baby, but the feeling of aborting it just killed me inside.

"A-are you gonna keep it?" he asks nervously.

"I don't know," I shrug. "Austin, you raped me, how are you gonna expect me to keep the damn baby?"

I feel like my life is over now. I'm no where near ready to take care of a baby, I mean I can't even take care of myself. Mama would always call me her baby, but if she finds out, I would let her down. Me getting pregnant did not even go through my mind once.

I begin welling up at the thought of what I was going to have to go through.

"I'm sorry Camila," he says unexpectedly. "I'm a fucked up person."

"It's too late already!" I cry out.

He takes my hand and holds it tight before I can release from his grip.

"Maybe we could make this work," he suggests which takes me by surprise.

"What?" my face retorts with disgust.

He's trying his best to make full eye contact with me, but he can't. "Like we could um... keep the baby, and look after it together."

I pull Austin hands from mines and walk away from him a few inches. "This is a really hard decision to make. What do you expect to do, when your rapist gets you pregnant?"

"Well, do you really want to kill the baby?" he points out.

"Of course not," I say sadly.

"Maybe we could have the baby then get married," he says while taking both my hands.

I shake them off instantly. "It doesn't work like that! I- I don't even like men!"

Then the thoughts all come rushing again. The thoughts of being with Lauren. We were supposed to get married and have kids together. It was supposed to be us. I remember seeing Lauren the other day. She would soon know about me being pregnant. And I hated that thought. But then I also remember that, she's over me too. She wouldn't care if I was pregnant because I hurt her.

"We can't be together, Austin," I eventually say.

He furrows his eyebrows. "Why not?"

"Because I have no feelings for you whatsoever, and it would never work if we were married. You hurt me already," this was the truth and will always be the truth.

I don't know what his expression is right now, but I can tell he's not taking it. "You can't kill the baby," he says through gritted teeth.

"You can't control me," I snap.

He suddenly jumps out of his seat and pushes my body to the ground.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" I scream, my eyes closed with pain.

"Either you listen to me or you're going through the consequences," he walks to the door and locks it.

I don't know what on earth he is doing, but I do know that I need to get the hell out of here. Fast.

"Why did you lock the door? I was getting extremely worried, the thought of him touching me again.

He begins walking towards me, his face completely lifeless.

"We are fucking getting married, and you can't do anything about it," he demands.

"Why is this happening? What did I ever do to you?" my voice croaks, feeling my tears build up.

He takes my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Tomorrow. Tomorrow we will start."

I apologize for not updating in ages. I am still willing to continue this story, it's just that life is really busy at the moment.