Chapter 31:

2 weeks later 

I was kind of an outcast now, everyone near enough ignores me other than my friends. Justin's friends with Austin again and me and Justin had an argument about it because he was the reason my baby was gone and i lost my memory for a while. I still had Selena, Demi and Miley but i don't know if i fit in their group anymore. 

Today was the last day of school for this year then we only have one year left yay. I was basically a year 12 right now, wow. 

"Did you wanna go to the other hall Ariana, you look mad.." Miley asked. 

I shook my head. Justin was standing in a circle with Austin, Vanessa, Ryan, Chaz and some other girls that he was flirting with. We had kind of drifted apart from each other. I wanted him back. 

I walked over to him, i didn't know if we were dating or not so i was just going to go over there. Selena also followed me. 

"Hey" I smiled. 

Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. 

"Hi..." Justin mumbled awkwardly. 

I frowned "Can i talk to you.." I asked awkwardly. 

Justin laughed "I'm busy at the moment, maybe later yeah" Justin said patting my shoulder as if i was 5 years old. 

I stopped away and then the bell went telling me to get to my class. I walked to Math and i had to sit next to Justin and as usual we didn't even talk, not once until i decided to speak up. 

"Okay, why aren't you talking to me Justin?" I asked. 

Justin just shrugged "I guess, just cause i don't wanna talk to you.." He mumbled moving away from me. 

"Why? Why have you suddenly decided you don't want to talk to me...what the fuck have i done?" I asked frowning at him. 

Justin just looked at me and then looked away. 

"You piss me off so much" I hissed and stood up. 

"What are you doing Grande?" the teacher asked me. 

"Can i move places please?" I asked. 

Justin carried on with his work and then miss sat me next to Vanessa. I looked around and everyone had a weird look on their face, they all thought we were dating still. 

"Wow, its really tense between you too" Vanessa said glancing at Justin and then back at me. 

"I don't want anymore to do with him, hes a dick" I said loud enough for him to hear. 

Justin looked around and then glared at me and then looked back around. 

After the lesson had finished it was time to go home and it was the last day of school of being a year 11 AYAYAYYYAYAYAY it wasn't the best day but you know next years gonna be a fresh start for me i think. 

I walked to my locker where Justin was with Austin waiting for him. I could here him talking about how he was gonna smoke a bong at the party tonight. I didn't really think anything of it, but i did want to know what party it was but of course they hated me so i couldn't go anyway. 

"Ready to go?" Selena asked as i shut my locker. 

I nodded still trying to listen to Justin and Austin talk but Selena just dragged me away and we walked home. 

This year had been a rollercoaster...

I couldn't wait to start next year. 

__________________________________

Authors note; 

Okay, so that was the last chapter but there is a sequal coming in a few days, i've already started writing it and its gonna be good! Can't wait for you guys to read it, its called 'This is forever (Your secrets safe with me sequel)'  

COMMENT VOITE!!!!!