Chapter 27:

I got home and my mom was watching tv. 

"Good day at school hunny?" She asked. 

I nodded and went straight upstairs. My phone buzzed telling me i was getting a phone call. I looked to see who it was and it said unknown. I picked it up and answered it...

"Hello?" I said sweetly. 

"Hey, Its Ju- Its...Dustin" They said. 

"I don't know anyone called Dustin, well i don' think i do" I said awkwardly. 

"Okay its Justin but please don't hang up please" Justin said. 

I rolled my eyes "Why should i, you just wanted me for sex" I said. 

"WHAT?" Justin shouted. 

"Yeah, Austin told me everything Justin, everything!" I shouted i was annoyed at him. 

"Ariana, what are you talking about thats not true, now your my best friend please listen to me!" Justin begged. 

"Fine, say it quick, im about to go out to meet Austin in the park" 

"Oh okay, But please you have to believe me, everything Austin says is a lie, okay me and you are dating, why would i lie to you, why would i be telling you these things if they weren't true, why would i keep telling you this, because i love you and i need you back, if you look through my phone there are pictures of us together and i know this is going to sound stupid, everything im telling you but its true"  Justin said. 

I started to feel upset, i don't know why. I gulped not knowing what to say. 

"Um, well Justin i don't like you anymore, i have no feelings for you what so ever, get me out of your head and leave me alone" I mumbled and hung up. 

What if we really did date? What if everything Austin is saying is a lie? 

I sat and cried on my bed, why did i have to loose my memory, i didn't deserve this! No one deserves this. I felt so useless, I don't remember anything i want to remember, i hate my life, i just feel so empty! 

I must have fell asleep as i woke up by a phone call from Austin. I looked at the time and it was half 4 Oh shit. 

"Im sorry Austin, i will be there in a seconds" I said and hung up. 

I quickly did my hair and then went to the park to meet Austin. 

________________________________________

Authors note:

Hey everyone, im gonna post 3 or 4 chapters tonight and tomorrow, hope you are liking the story, there are only a few chapters left now! 2 Comments and 3 votes for the next chapter tho;)

COMMENT THE ANSWERS:

Do you want a sequel? 

If i did a sequel, should i add some more characters?