Chapter 3:

*2 Weeks later* 

Everything seemed to be coming along smoothly. Selena was coming for a sleepover tonight and we were asked to go to this kind of party thing at the top of the hill in the street at 8 onwards, it wasn't really a party so it wasn't going to last long but most of our year would be there. 

I finished putting on my hot pink lip stick. 

"How do i look?" I asked smoothing down my short tight black dress. 

"Perfect, and me?" Selena asked. 

I smiled "GORGEOUS!" i sung. 

I hadn't been to a party for a while not since i have been at this school and i wanted to show people i could still have a good time. I was hoping Justin was there too because i liked him A LOT even though we hadn't talked in a long time, like 2 weeks but for once i looked actually okay and i wanted him to see me. 

We walked downstairs to my mom. 

"Okay, we are going now mom bye" i said. 

"Let me see you girl before you go let me see you!" She shouted running into the kitchen where we were standing. 

Selena just laughed but i found it quite embarrassing. 

"Now don't go having too much fun because you know what happens" My mom said staring at me. 

I looked away quickly and we both walked out. Sometimes my mom really didn't help at all. 

************************************

The party thing looked pretty good actually, there were lights, music, drinks and there was a park which i always loved. But before i even got to the park obviously Justin was walking up to me. 

"Damn" He said looking me up and down. 

I raised my eye brows when actually inside i loved it, everyone would come on, the hottest boy in school looking you up and down. Who wouldn't want that. 

I didn't say anything to Justin. Me and Selena just walked to our other friends Demi and Miley. 

"This party is awesome" I said looking around at all the people dancing. 

"This is nothing love, at the end of the year we have a huge party, you will be there for sure and it is HUGE!" Selena said. 

But then i remembered i wouldn't be able to because by then i would be about 4 months pregnant and i wouldn't be able to drink or anything like i cant even drink here. I just laughed. 

*2 hours later* 

Somehow Justin found me AGAIN but in the last hour i have heard all the stories that he breaks so many girls hearts and he is a huge player. We were just dancing together, i was with his 'crew' as he called them, they all seemed nice. Chaz, Ryan, Ashely, Austin, Vanessa and Zac i think there names were. 

"Ariana, I will be back in a sec its my turn on stage" Justin said and then ran away. 

I looked at his friends confused and then Selena walked over to me. 

"Thanks for the ditch" She said. 

"Sorry, Justin pulled me over" I said. 

She was joking but i did feel really bad for leaving her. Me and Selena danced and then the next thing i knew Justin was on stage. 

"Hey everyone... Decided i would sing a song for you all, well too all of you but for one of you" Justin said and then looked at me. 

OMFG he was singing a song to me, i hardly even knew him. If he was bad it would be so awkward. 

"OMG Ariana...He looked at you, this will be good" Selena said. 

I looked confused i thought she didn't like him. Then i heard his voice, so perfect he started singing these lyrics....

'If i was your boyfriend i'd never let you go, i could take you places you aint never been before, baby take a chance girl you'll never ever know i got money in my hands that i'd really like to blow'

Oh my....his voice was perfect, and he could dance he was born to be a singer that was for sure. 

"Jeeez, hes good" I said dancing to the beat. 

"He does it at every party, but not his own songs, i think this one is his own" Selena said. 

I smiled to myself.