Chapter 1:

I looked in the mirror for my first day of school at oakly high. I was trying my hardest to keep a smile on my face but it was impossible when all i could think about was my haunting past. No one really knew me, well they thought they did but they didn't. Only my family knew my real secrets. My very very dark ones.

The reason i moved over to oaky lane was well, i had a boyfriend and we dated for around 7 months but he got me pregnant about  3 weeks ago and then left me. My mom wants to keep the baby and i kind of do, this was also my last year in school i am 17 years old and i think i could manage. I have a supportive family. I am not aloud to tell anyone about my pregnancy because they will call me a slut and stuff but im sure they will find out when i have a huge lump. I had other secrets too, i used to cut because my mom and dad split up.

I slipped on my last few bracelets covering my scars that reached the tip of my elbow. I couldn't cover them all but most of them were hidden. 

"Are you ready" My mom called from the bottom of the stairs. 

I sighed and looked down at my belly even though there was nothing to see and then i headed down stairs. 

************************

"Have a good day at school" My mom shouted as i slammed the door. 

I didn't even want to leave my old school but otherwise the rumors would start and i would probably have no friends left. 

I walked in the fron't gates and straight to my math class as i was late. 

"Sorry, Im late.." I mumbled as i entered the intimidating room. 

Everyone was staring at me, whispering i already felt so out of place. I looked around the bland stuffy class room. 

"Its fine, you must be Ariana Grande if you sit there it would do me just fine" The teacher said pointing in the corner, next to his really really hot boy. GREAT. 

I fake smiled and sat down there. The boy looked at me smirking. I was giving him a confused look wondering why he was smirking at me. But i just shook it off. I got out my math book and a pen and got to work straight away. I really liked math so that was good. 

"So you're new" I heard the boy next to me whispered. 

I looked up straight away and then to the teacher making sure i wouldn't get caught. 

"Yeah, i am why do you ask?" I whispered back. 

He chuckled "No reason, how about you hang with our crew today?" He offered. 

I don't think i really wanted to, he looked popular and i would rather not mix with the wrong crowed at the moment, I just shook my head and then got back on with my work. He gave me and glare and then got on with his work too.