Chapter 18:

I walked through the corridor as the bell just rang. I was thinking where Selena would be. Then i remembered, she always went to the restrooms just before first period to put on some more lip gloss and make sure she looked good. I ran to the rest rooms and opened the door. 

"Selena" I mumbled. 

"Oh Hi, i gotta go...bells just rang" She said nervously laughing. 

I smirked "No, im sure we can skip class" I said. 

I could see tears in her eyes, she knew what i was going to say. 

"Why did you tell everyone...?" I said confidently crossing my arms. 

"What?" she said pretending she had no idea what i was on about. 

"DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW SELENA, I HAVE JUST HAD MY BEST FRIENDS COME UP TO ME AND ASK IF I WAS PREGNANT AND ASKED IF ITS NOT JUSTIN'S BABY, I ONLY TOLD YOU AND JUSTIN...BUT WAIT YOU HAVE BEEN HANGING AROUND WITH AUSTIN HAVEN'T YOU...I KNOW YOU TOLD HIM SELENA, HE HAS TOLD EVERYONE!" i said flipping out. 

"Ariana, im sorry..i thought i could trust him, i thought he was my friend but he told everyone im so sorry" She cried. 

"Oh i thought i could trust you, i thought you were my friend, obviously not" I said. 

Selena didn't say anything just looked around. 

"I don't know what to say.." Selena said. 

"You don't need to say anything" I said before opening the door. 

"WAIT!" Selena said. 

I looked around at her and narrowed my eyes. 

"I don't want us to not be friends, please forgive me im so sorry, sooooo sorry people make mistakes, i understand if you don't want to be my friend but please give me a chance to make it up to you" Selena mumbled. 

"Justin's ran off, everyone knows that im pregnant, im probably hated now, all because of you!" I said. 

"What do you mean Justin's ran off" Selena said. 

"Austin told him, he can't be a good dad to my baby with everyone watching so he ran off, no one knows were so now im going to have to find him" I shouted still angry. 

"Oh my god.." Was all Selena could say. 

"Why..why would you do this to me Selena you are supposed to be my best friend" I mumbled "I wanna stay friends with you, i want you to be my best friend but i don't think i can, i can't trust you anymore im sorry" I said getting upset and then i ran out. 

I couldn't even look at her. I don't think i was angry any more i was more upset if anything. It's stupid that she told Austin, he needed to be set straight and it would have to be me. Little innocent Ariana would need to have a word with Austin, because i know deep inside hes a nice guy. We just need him to show himself. 

I sat on the step outside the school, i didn't care about missing school, because to be honest that was the least of my worries right now.