Chapter 29:

I woke up in a house that looked homely. I was in someones bedroom. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. There was posters of Cher Lloyd on them and the room was kind of messy but tidy, looked a lot like a boys room. I looked at the picture on the side of the table. I remember this room, this is Jusin's room..

My boyfriends room. 

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Justin's number. I can't believe i remember him. I could here Justin's phone go off in the room somewhere and then Justin burst through the door to open it. He looked at me quickly and then looked away but soon looked back at me. 

"Ariana? You're awake" He smiled and sat on the end of the bed. 

The first thing i did was just jumped into his arms. 

"I'm so sorry i forgot you, i love you so much, i can't believe this" I cried. 

"Baby, you remember...oh my god" Justin said hugging me tightly back. 

I pulled away as i was so happy and a tear ran down my cheek. Justin just gave me a sheepish smile. 

"I love you" Justin whispered. 

"I love you more" I smirked and then kissed his lovely red lips that i missed so much. 

"Justin?" I asked him pulling away. 

Justin smiled "Yeah?" He asked. 

"I got one question, is my baby still alive...i can't remember?" I asked crossing my finger's begging that it was still alive. 

Justin looked down and shook his head "I'm sorry, no" He said and pulled me straight into a hug. 

I completely broke down, i wanted that baby so much, i was more than ready! 

"It's okay though babe, we can have a baby together, our own baby when we are really fully ready, i promise" Justin smiled. 

Justin was so amazing and the cutest little thing ever. I smiled still tears flooding down my cheeks. I was so happy but so sad at the same time. 

"I missed you so much" Justin said as i laid on his chest listening to his heart beat. 

"I missed you too" I smiled and pecked his lips quickly. 

Justin rolled over to face me and i just looked at his perfect face. No flaws what so ever. Justin just looked at me as well and we both just smiled at each other and eventually fell asleep. 

_____________________________

Authors note: 

Hey, so please please please please comment if you think i should do a sequel or not, PLEASE! 2 COMMENT AND I WILL WRITE THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER SO GET ME SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU