Chapter 9:

"Do you want a coffee Justin?" I asked as i ordered mine and Selena's drinks.

Justin looked pissed off and rolled his eyes "Not really" he said. 

Me and selena laughed and found a booth to sit in. 

I sat next to Selena and opposite Justin. 

i was just holding my coffee cup staring at Justin's perfectly jelled up hair. 

"Do you have a staring problem?" Justin said in a joke way. 

I sipped on my coffee as i blushed whilst Justin and Selena laughed. 

"Soooooooo Justin, you like Ariana?" Selena said winking. 

I shot her a glare and she laughed, i told her not to do this it will make things awkward and then i kicked her leg under the table. She flinched still laughing though. 

"Well yeah, but its pretty clear she doesn't like me back!" Justin said staring into my eyes. 

I looked away, i felt so bad i did like him. Selena stayed quiet as me and Justin talked. 

"I do like you Justin" I said putting my coffee down. 

"Yeah yeah, i get it, just in a friendly way" Justin said then standing up and leaving. 

I felt so bad for Justin, he obviously liked me and now i was going to tell him how i felt and about the pregnancy and then see if he still wanted to be with me, if he did i would accept. I would date him. He is a good guy. 

"I- I Im sorry Ariana, i didn't know he was going to act like that. 

I downed the last bit of my coffee "Well thanks thanks a bunch" i said then leaving too. 

I was mad at her yeah but she still was my best friend, she was only having a bit of fun but i needed to talk to Justin first. 

Justin's P.O.V 

I walked out the coffee shop so pissed off. The one girl i really truly liked just wanted to be friends with me, i thought she liked me. She flirted with me and everything so why was she suddenly being like this. I felt something when i kissed Ariana and i know she did too, i was just so confused. 

I sat up against a wall near the shop, i just needed time and space. People from my school walked by shooting weird and intimidating looks at me and for once i felt small, i hated feeling like this. 

"I'm sorry" I heard a voice whisper from behind. 

I looked up seeing Ariana's beautiful face. She sat down beside me. 

"Look Justin, i really like you yeah but you don't wanna be with me" Ariana said. 

I was so confused, i think i knew if i wanted to be with someone. 

"Why?" i asked having nothing else to say. 

Ariana sighed "I have a secret" She said. 

Now i was confused. 

"And whats the secret" i asked turning to face her. 

She didn't say anything for a moment. 

"I can't tell you here, come back to mine" She said and got up and walked away. 

I followed her back to the house. 

Ariana's P.O.V 

I took a big breath in as Justin stared at me. My heart was beating so fast. I grabbed a pillow as i sat on the couch. 

"So what is it Ariana?" Justin asked softly. 

I gulped loudly. 

"Im um....I'm pregnant" I said looking into Justins eyes. 

Justin straight away looked away from my eyes. which from my point of view it told me he didn't give a shit about me anymore, but i was wrong. 

"This is why you didn't want me to date you?" Justin asked. 

I nodded "I thought you wouldn't want too" I mumbled. 

"I could help you" Justin said grabbing my hand. 

I looked down at our hands together, it felt so right but i pulled away. He gave me a confused look and took his hand back. 

"But would you leave me?" I asked seriously. "Because, i can't do this on my own and i need someone whos going to stay, because the father isn't going to be around anymore i need someone who can be like a dad to my baby" I said. 

"I would never, ever leave you I would try and be the best dad i could ever be" Justin breathed. 

I half smiled, i think he was serious about this. I moved closer to him and his eyes widened as i placed my lips on his but soon enough he joined in and our lips moved in sync. 

"And your sure you wanna commit to this, its a huge commitment you don't have to" i said pulling away from the kiss. 

Justin stayed in my hold. He smirked and then nodded. I smiled i was so happy my life was now perfect now. i had the best boyfriend and the best best friend, wait OH SHIT. 

"We have to get Selena!" I said standing up.