Chapter 13:

Me and Justin walked back to mine. I didn't really understand why Selena was mad with me because i was happy for once. I wonder what she was doing. 

"Stop thinking about Selena, she will be fine" Justin said as we entered my room. 

I narrowed me eyes, he knew everything.  

"Yeah, but i feel bad" I said. 

"Then i will go and you can hang out with her, if you want?" Justin said. 

I sat on the bed and plugged my phone in the charger. 

"No stay, i want you here" I said smiling. 

"Now, what should we do?" I asked and then my phone went off. 

I grabbed it and it was a facebook notification. 

"OMFG" i  said. 

Justin looked at me and i gave him my phone. it said....

Selena Gomez: hanging out with AustinMahone, god i love him hes so funny:D 

and then it had a picture of Them too together, he was kissing her cheek. I wasn't gonna lie, he was good looking and he might be an alright person, but he lies and shit. 

Justin raised his eyebrows "Fuck, hes gonna break her heart, thats if they date" He said. 

I believed Justin because they were bestfriends not too long ago so i rang Selena. 

"Hello?" Selena said. I had it on speeker phone for Justin to hear. 

"Hey" I said. 

"What do you want?" she asked harshly which made me look and Justin and frown. 

"Urm its just i saw your facebook, your with Austin?" I asked. 

"Yeah, considering you didn't wanna be with me because you wanted to be with Justin, i wanted to be with my other best friend, Austin we have been friends for months now, and i love him so much hes the best friend" Selena said. 

Mine and Justins jaws dropped. 

"Why didn't you tell me, we were supposed to be best friends, i told you everything" I said really angry. 

"Didn't think you would care" Selena said bluntly. 

"Of course i would, we are best friends" I said. 

"We were.." Selena said and hung up. 

I just sat staring. I didn't say anything to justin for a while. 

"You okay?" Justin said rubbing my back. 

i shrugged him off and quickly changed into some leggings and a hoddie as Justin sat on the bed. He sighed.

"Not talking to me isn't gonna help" He said.

I walked to the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun. I didn't feel like talking, i know Justin was only trying to help but i just couldn't talk. 

"Come on babe, it will be okay" Justin said and wrapped his arms around me from the back and put his head on my shoulder. 

"You say that every time and this time your wrong" I said pulling him off me. 

"When am i ever wrong" Justin said laughing looking at me. 

I didn't laugh back "This isn't funny, my best friend hates me for no reason" I said seriously. 

Justin's smile soon turned to a frown "I think i should go" I didn't say anything i just put some lipstick on even though i knew i was going to cry it off in a second. 

Justin left and i slid down the side of the bathroom, i hated him seeing me like this, that's why i was so blunt with him sometimes, i just wanted to be alone. I cried for a bit and then got my phone out and sat on twitter. I checked Justin's twitter and he tweeted...

'@JustinBieber: I'm only happy when you are..'