Chapter 4:

Justin came off stage and straight to me and Selena again. 

"Did you like it?" Justin asked me smirking. 

I nodded "It was okay, i guess" I joked. 

He gasped "well the others loved it so maybe i should go dance with them" Justin said joking. 

"Go on then" I said laughing and pushing him away. 

He walked away and me and Selena went to the drinks table. SHIT. 

"Getting a drink?" She asked. 

I nervously looked around for a non alcoholic drink, all there was was coke so i would have to have that. 

"I think i might just have a coke" I mumbled. 

Selena gave me a confused look and then shrugged it off. But then i had the best idea. 

"Hey....Selena can you sing?" I asked curiously. 

She shrugged "I'm alright i guess, why?" She asked. 

"What would  you think of going up on stage and beating Justin and singing a song with me as a laugh?" i asked. 

I usually would not want to do this, but everyone seemed so nice and i wanted to have a good time and the most popular person at the school was Justin...so its not like they hate me. 

"IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?" Selena shouted. 

I laughed and nodded, she smirked and up we went. 

We sang Do it like a dude by Jessie J and the whole time i was staring at Justin and his mouth was literally wide open, he was shocked he thought i was shy and i think the others did too, they thought me and Selena were both shy. 

Everyone seemed to enjoy it though we were having an amazing time. Everyone was screaming after us it was great we were the centre of attention for once. I think Selena liked it too. Me and Selena then got off stage and walked straight to our other friends, i was trying to play hard to get with Justin. 

"Fuck" I heard someone say behind me and then wrap there arms around my waist. 

It was Justin...

I pulled him off "What's wrong Justin, finally found someone at this school that's better at something than you" i asked smirking. 

He put his hands up as if to say sorry. I laughed and then got my phone out. SHIT it was half 12 my mom was gonna kill me.

Me and Selena said bye to everyone and then left as quick as possible.