Chapter 15:

Selena sat down next to Justin and i sat on the chair opisite. 

"Okay, well i felt left out, you always chose Justin over me and it got me mad okay i felt like you didn't want me around any more so i went to Austin and he was there for me" Selena said looking down. 

I bit my lip and looked at Justin and Justin frowned at me. 

"Why didn't you say before Sel, you are my best friend i never meant to leave you out" I said standing up. 

she looked down "I don't know, i didn't want to ruin your relationship or anything" Selena mumbled. 

I frowned "I promise i won't leave you out ever again" I said smiling and walking up to her. 

I embrassed a hug but she pulled away ever so slightly but i let it slip. She smiled and we sat on the bed. 

"So we are good now?" I asked smiling at her. 

She couldn't even look at me for some reason. But she smiled and nodded. 

"Well, i gotta go..said i would meet Austin, im sorry" Selena said and before i could reply, she walked away and out. 

"Shes's still acting weird" Justin mumbled as we heard the front door shut, telling us she was gone. 

I raised my eyes brows. she was acting super weird. Why wouldn't she even look at me. I was just so confused it wasn't the same without my best friend and she was hiding something from me again. I just wanted my best friend back! 

"Well, i was thinking now we are together...we could go and see my mom, tell her. I haven't told her yet i wanted you to be there because you know she might freak out about the pregnancy, so i told my mom that Selena was staying for tea but it will be you instead" I said walking to Justin and putting my hands into his warm baggy jumper pocket. 

"So you lied to your mom, what if she doesn't like me?" Justin asked getting worried. 

I laughed "Jay, it will be fine she will love you im sure, shes quite layed back" I said and then pecked his lips. 

He smiled "I hope she does". 

"We are going now" I said and smiled dragging him out the door. 

*******************************

I could tell he was nervous because he started messing with his hair and humming random songs. 

"Justin, it will be fine im sure, please just be calm" I said locking my hands into his as we walked inside my house. 

My mom was making dinner. 

"Hey sweetheart and hey Selena, you staying to-" She said then stopping as she turned around. 

"And who is this?" My mom asked narrowing her eyes and putting her hand on her hip.

I think she was joking because she was over reacting everything. 

Justin let go of my hand "Hey mrs grande, im Justin, Justin Bieber" He said getting his hand out for my mom to shake it. 

My mom started laughing, making Justin look at me confused and he pulled his hand back in and held mine again. 

"Sweetie i was joking, but its nice to meet you" My mom said pulling Justin into a hug making me smile a bit. 

Justin chucked "Yeah, i knew that..." he mumbled.