Chapter 25

I snap her neck as soon as I was done, one rogue started running towards me when all of a sudden it fell on the floor.
I looked back only to see Daniel and other warriors, the war began. I killed some rogue that where in my front, I ran to Daniel as soon as my front was clear.

I hugged him, then we pulled away and he kissed me, we kissed until we forgot we where in the middle of a war.

*Cough* " As much as I don't love to break up the reunion... we are in the middle of a war" Sarah said.

I pulled away and looked at her confusedly "Why the fuck are you here" I yelled.

"I came to fight" she said plainly

"You can't even hurt a fly" I replied " Don't talk about my mate like that " Josh said.

" Mate??" I asked confused...
" Carry Sarah and Sam to safety I will meet up with you guys" Daniel said and left before I could object.

"Okay let's go". I followed Josh and Sarah out off the open field where the battle was taking place .

We walked for a while until we get to a place where cars where parked. I entered a car and Josh offered me food.

Josh made an attempt to drive us back home but I refused saying I couldn't leave without Danny.

Seconds turned into Minutes and minutes into hours. It has been 7 hours and they are still not back ....

" Why can't I go outside again " I asked for the tenth time.

"Because it is dangerous and I was asked to look after you" Josh asked rolling his eyes.

After a while I sighted Daniel coming but he didn't look well before anyone could say anything I rushed down and ran to him.

Holding him before he fell down, he was falling in and out of consciousness. Josh and I help him the car. When he finally realised what's happening.

He shouted at Josh" Why didn't you take her back home"
"Because she wouldn't let me, you are suppose to know how she is".

" Josh start driving now" he yelled and I looked at his direction only to see both side running to our direction.

Josh started the car and started driving with speed. "What's going on... Why are they after us...." Sarah took the words out of my mouth.

"Diana cast the spell on them". He said " I think i can reverse it" I said.

"How" They all asked.
"JUST trust me "

I summoned the book and it appeared. I cut my hand a little putting my blood in a plastic plate.

"Daniel give me your hand" he did as told and i cut him. Almost immediately he healed but I was able to get his blood and I also took Josh and Sarah's.

I mixed everything together and I picked up a piece of paper. I used the paper to mixed the blood, I removed the paper and drew it outside setting it on fire.

I closed my eyes and started drawing runes with the blood on the air. "Stop the car"

Immediately Josh stopped it," I hope you know what you are doing bcos they are going in on us very fast." Josh mumbled.

I created a bounder between us and them so they could past I down from the car and drew some runes on the floor.

"Daf éty oui Lou désâ"
Immediately they all fainted, I was also getting dizzy.

"Samt you have to stop you are bleeding". Sarah said but I continued.

" Daf ety oui Lou desa" I was searching for Diana but it was hard because she a very strong and powerful witch whonis very good at cloaking.

"Daf ety oui Lou desa.
Daf ety oui lou desa," I fell to the floor.

"Samantha ,stop now" Daniel yelled kneeling beside me.

You don't have to find her, Samantha she wouldn't harm us again" he said.

"Daf ety oui lou desa". I coughed blood and Diana immediately appeared.

She had a smile on her face, I hate her so much, killed my mom. " If you have any intention to kill me do it now" she laughed. She was bleeding because of the rune and she must have used all her magic for the spell she cast on the warriors

"Si fet le baebae undonta awisound Quito" I screaming.

"Please Stop Samt, you are dying, think about your baby,me and everyone " Sarah said.

That's true I was being selfish right now not thinking how Daniel will feel.

"Baby" Daniel asked shocied

"Yes, she pregnant for you, Congrats".Sarah replied.

Daniel hugged me and whispered" I love you" and I fainted.

*******************"*****************

I woke up on feeling massive headache #Ouch#. I sat up and that when I noticed Daniel laying down beside me. I was in the pack house.

"Oh, baby you are awake" Daniel said hugging me " You have been out for two weeks"

"My head hurts" I whispered. He got up and brought me a glass of water and aspirin

After taking the medicine I was asked to rest and I did. When i woke up. I was told everything that happened. How Diana killed herself thinking i was dead, how shed is alive and also how Josh and Sarah are mates.

Right now i am lying on our bed with Daniel, we are waiting for the doctor report about our baby and I am so scared.

"Shhhh, I can practically hear your heart beat rapidly. Everything is going to be alright" he said and kissed my head.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in.

"Good Afternoon, Alpha and Luna" the doctor said and smile. He smiled that means its a good news

"Good morning Doc,where is the report" Daniel asked and the doctor gave him. He was looking through for hours then I snapped.

"Just tell us what the fucking report say"

He smiled " Congrats your babies are okay" . Thank God my babies are okay .
Wait babies??

" Babies??" I asked. "Yes, my love you are pregnant with twins" Daniel said hugging me .

The doctor excused himself and left.
I have pregnant and I am carrying two babies. I smiled.

I kissed Daniel with everything I had and the kiss turned heated. He pulled away slightly and whispered."I hope our babies don't mind us making love till you pass out"

I kissed him giving him my answer he carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss.
I pulled away and whispered " I love you"...
"I love you too" he said and connected our lips.

**************************************************HURRAY ITS OVER FINALLY I AM BACK.......
MY NEW BOOK IS TO BE RELEASED ON THURSDAY 27TH OF APRIL 2017.
"ME BEFORE YOU"

     Its not supernatural but you are going to like it I promise 😘😘😘😘😘