Chapter 14

What doesn't kill you makes you
       Stronger...😋

*************************************************

             As Josh drove I prayed in my mind that Daniel should be ok, Immediately we arrived I ran to the door to the door I opened and saw blood on the floor.

      I froze, Josh approached me giving me bow and arrow.
  "Stay strong, Sam. Let's spread out"

I let out a breathe, I didnt know I was holding. "Okay"

     He went up stairs, I wanted to check the kitchen but something pull out and towards the field. Arriving their I saw some of the maid laying died.

      I saw the bitch, she was backing me and casting some spells. I ran up to her and punch her.

      " Where the hell is Daniel??" I said punching her again this time my punch sent her flying.

         "Welcome back, you know we never heard a proper conservation" she laughed wiping away the blood in her lips.

          " WHERE IS DANIEL !!!" I yelled. I was angry, my wings and fangs came out, I was craving for blood.

      I walked up to her, I could see fear in her face. I grabbed her and placed my fang in the neck. I started drinking her blood, but I was stopped when someone or rather something bite my wings.

     I scream and turned back to face the thing, it was a night_wolf. I read about them in the library, they are humans who where cursed.

             They are usually rogue but the different between this night_wolf and the one written about in library is its eyes were red.

           Its bigger than normal wolf, its pure black they can't be seen in the night because of their colour. They are very deadly plus there claws has poisonous.

          I flew to were I drop the bow and an arrow and picked up an arrow. I drew a rune on the arrow and threw it at Kath.

       I didn't want her going any where when I fight with this beast. It snapped when the arrow Kath and started running towards me.

      I picked up and arrow and shoot it , it touch its leg which made his speed slow I used that opportunity to fly toward it.

      I lifted it up  with his tall and throw him. We fought for a while although I would call it fighting because all it did was dodge all my attack and didn't attack back..

         I got angry and drew a rune on the floor which made it unable to move, I pick up an arrow and and I was about to stab it in his heart.

     Josh spoke"Wait!!!" I turned to josh who ran toward me"Don't kill him"

     "Why, its obviously working first that bitch " I said pointing at the spot Kath was support to be occupying.

"Him not a it" he said pointing at the Night_ wolf.

     " Is he your alpha?"

"Yes" he paused "and also your mate" I was beyond shocked.

    "I think it time to give him the portion" he said with making eye contact.

   I rolled my eyes and brought the portion. I walked up to it or rather him and bend down he kept his eyes fixed to my every movement.

      I placed my hands his head, he didn't object so I opened the portion and turned it on his mouth.

      His eyes turned back the beautiful crystal it has always been and after some cracked and arrangements of bones him back to normal but naked.

        Josh threw a blanket on him, I wonder where he got it from but I didn't bother asking. He wrapped him and stood up, stretching out his hand for me, that when I noticed the tattoo on his left hands.

      I have never really seen him on anything for long sleeves. I ignored his kind gesture and stood up myself brush dirt from my body. Josh smiled and left

         I tried to make my wings go back but it couldn't because during the fight I had sustain an injury.

      Daniel must have notice it because he came to my back and rub it spot where I sustained injury at first gape because of pain but I realising it was healing.

       "They are beautiful" he said still rubbing my wings. I pulled it back into my body and started walking back into the house, when I felt his hands stopping me.

      "Aren't you going to say something" he asked. I pulled my hands away "Thanks for the compliment".

     With that I walked into the house and straight to my/his room. I went inside the bathroom to have my bathe, I had blood all over my body.

    I got dressed and lay on the bed. There was a soft knock on the door I didn't say a word but he came in anyway.

    " Sam, we need to talk " he said lightly and calmly.
      "You think" I replied sarcastically .

   I sat up and walk up to me sitting down beside me.

    "Are you okay?" He asked

"Are you okay... That's what you asking. Are you fucking kidding me, you know this is the kind of thing you tell someone on first date"

"We haven't had our first date" he smiled and I felt weak

    "You know, what I mean" I said lazily.

"Yah, I am sorry you had to find out like this, I was going to tell" he said.

     "I could have killed you. I wouldn't be able to leave with myself." I said pulling my legs up and wrapping my hands around myself.

    He was shocked at my words but quickly recover "I am sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want to scare you".

     He pulled me into an hug and I relax, we lay down on the bed and I was wrapped in his arm.

     " How did you end up being a Night_wolf"

     "I was curse by my uncle"

"But I.thought you are a vampire"

      "Yes, I am. I was born a vampire but was bitten by a werewolf on my eighteen years birthday. My uncle sent them but since I didn't die he cursed me trying to prevent me from ruling the kingdom, so I killed him."

     "Oh,"
"How did you become an assassin"  I was surprised by his question I didn't think he knew but I chose to answer.

      "When I first arrived in New York, I was kept in an orphanage home but I ran away, in the process I met some boys who tried to pick on me. I gave them the beating of their lives" I laughed remembering.

         ", one of their father happened to ran and illegal business with was selling blood. So he pick me up and trained me.. I started killing vampire for him and few months later he died but I still contact with people who need to eliminated vampires...."

     "Why do you hate vampire so much?" He asked another question.

   "Because they killed my mom" I said remembering the pain.

     I didn't know tears were dripping from my eyes until he weep it away.

    "I will never let anyone or anything hurt you again" he said and kissed my head.

       **********************
    Sorry for updating later..

      plus a pretty pic for an handsome guy.

     My phone is kind of misbehaving so I meant not update any chapter soon