Chapter 12

"I missed you so much" she said pulling out of the hug. This should be interesting, so fast she isn't aware that I heard her.

       I smiled and went to seat with a Josh. I kept on watching them hug, touching each others face, complimenting each other and hugging again.

    "I am bored and hungry"  Josh chuckled  and said "Milady, wouldn't happen to be jealous of the little scene being carried out"

    I smiled "Nah, I just really bored and extremely hungry" that's when my stomach groan and caught everyone's attention.

     Daniel walked up to me hand in hand with the little bitch."Samantha this is Katharina my best friend "

'I don't she think of you that way' I said to myself which caused Josh to laugh. Ouch I forgot he  reads mind, I smiled to myself.

     'I can still hear you' Josh said 'Get out of my mind you fucking pervert'.

    He laugh out loud and Dan looked at him then at me "Are you guys mind communicating?"

       "I wouldn't call our little chat communication. Its more like invading in ones privacy" I said glancing at Josh.

      "Hey, sorry drama queen but we still have a lot to discuss." He said raising up his hand.

     I smiled and looked at Dan and the bitch.
"As you were saying"

     "Oh yes. Katharina this is Samantha, my mate"

       I smiled 'Mate my ass, bitch please' and said to myself.... Immediately Josh broke out in a huge laugh, I got annoyed and pick up one leg of my sneaker and stone him....

       It hit him right in the head, he look at me and smiled widely. I got really annoyed and picked up the other leg but before I could stone him, he started running I followed suit.

             We ran in circle until I decided to jump from the couch and I landed on top of him. He started laughing and couldn't help but laugh. 'They probably think we are mad' he told me

    'Yah yah'

I stood up from him and helped him up. I walked up to Katharina and Daniel."its nice to meet Katharina, I hope we will get along " I brought out my hand, she hesitate but shook it anyway..

      We went to the kitchen and sat in the dinning table which was 12 seaters six on each side.

      The food was served for five people, so who is the fifth person. That when Shed came in.

   Dan sat at the edge and she sat beside him, shed followed then me and lastly Josh.

.      We ate in silence until Josh spoke up "Katharina, when are you going back"

     "I don't know now. Is my visit in wanted" her smiling faced turn into a sad expression.

       "Nooo, you are free to start till you are ready to go back" Dan quickly replied making her smile.

     When we finish eating, shed left saying he has a date, while Kath dragged Dan with her to only God knows where do its just me and Josh.

       "Can we go to the field" I asked having the argue to leave the house.

    When we got their we lay down on the grass. "You don't like her much, do you?" I asked.

     "Yah, Dan is the only reason I tolerate her" Josh said with no expression on his face.

      "So whats her power and what happened between them" I asked out of curiosity.

    " She is a witch like Daina and Few years back Dan started having feeling for her,when he told her she treated him like trash but he didn't see it that way and tried to take his power, he still doesn't know about that part. When his parent died they broke up but were still close, I am sure she has something to do with it but if I bring it up Dan will go crazy"

"Oh what a story."

      "So, why do you hate her ?? #Jealous much#"

     "Nah, its not jealousy. She kind of threatened me"

      "When"

"Few days ago, its kind of complicated"

      "Tell me, I am all yours". I told him everything she told me.

     " Samantha will you like to follow me to town tomorrow"

    "Yah,sure"

"We will spending one extra day in town"

"Even much better, I don't have to stay and watch those two". I said and looked my eyes.

      I fell asleep. After hours of sleeping. Josh pat me " Sam, time to go inside, it already dark out here"

    "Leave me alone" I groan. He carried me bridal style.

     After a while we came to a stop that's when I heard Daniel voice "What happened ?? Is she okay??"

   "Chill man, she is just sleeping and she is too lazy to stand up"

    "Okay, I will take it from here" josh passed me to him and he carried to the room. He placed me on the bed and sat beside me

     "Samantha, can you hear me?" He asked after five mins I replied " Yeah"

       "I am sorry, I didn't spend time with you today after your recovery. I was...." Interrupted him "Hey, you don't have to explain yourself"

   "Okay but I will make it up to you. Are you busy tomorrow"

     "Yah, I am going to town with Josh and we are spending one extra day that means more extra time for you and Katharina to catch up"

        "Oh okay, have fun". He stood up , kissed my head and went to his office.

   " Yeah, we will" I mumbled to myself before going back to sleep.