Chapter 24

Chapter 24

   Welcome back peepz... Thanks for the increase.

**************************************************
    "Ouch!!, that hurts" I complained as they tied we roughly to a chair, I couldn't do anything because the bracelet was back on. Diana and Kath just left the room, turns out they decided to carry out the plan anyway.

       But first they have to kill my baby , which they wanted to do. They went out to get the things they need.

        I heard the door opened and I looked up , that when I saw the demon they summoned to find me.

    "Samantha" he said.

"What the hell are doing here"

"I haven't introduced myself before, how rude of me. I am Damøn and I came to kill" he stated

     "You can't your master (a.k.a bitch Diana) needs me"

He laughed and  walked towards me until he was in my front view." That's what you all don't under, I am a demon and I can't be control" he paused and smirk" I always finish what I start".

       He broke the chain that connect me to the chair and  He picked me up with my neck struggling me. I started cough ' Please forgive me my unborn kid' I though to myself.

      When I was about to give up the ghost Diana and kath walked in.

   "I Diana Command you to stop" Diana ordered. He smirked dropped me, I laid on the floor.

"I am a Demon from hell, what or who gives you the reason to ' Command me '" he laugh sarcastically.

      Diana was able to sense his next move and she knew it was a good one

   " Baa undné ré sa qyîçk" she said and ground opened opened "Time for you to go back home, Kath do you mind" she said.

   "Gae bu  li ki se jiy bu  qo wo  da fa ha ja yk  bik gin deis vind  gite xis kolse " Kath said and everything started spilling.

     "Hold on to something Sam , its going to be a mess ride" she smirked at me.
She must really be feeling cool now.

      I grab on to the near by pole that was at my side.  I notice they were a bit distracted so I decided to talk advance of it.

       The entire room was spinning but kath, Diana and Damon where not. Technically they were floating. When I spin to the area of the door.

     I held on to the door handle, I pushed myself outside and shut the door.     Coming out of the room the spinning stop,everything was normal.

     I made my way to the entrance but was stopped by two vampires, I fought and kill them but before the last guy died he gave me a big cut on my back.

     I used his fangs to remove the bracelet which sealed my power, I decided not go outsider because I knew their will be a lot of vampire and rogue. My powers hasn't settled in, I entered a room and hid .

       What's taking Sarah so long I thought to myself. I was my hands around myself, they scare the shit out of me.

     I just want to go back home and be in Daniel arms. They door was busted open, I jumped in surprise but I tried not to make any sound.

          " I know you are in here" Kath said.
I tried bringing out my wings but nothing, what's wrong my power.
' I wish I had that Angel spell book' I thought to myself.( the book her father gave her)

         The book suddenly appeared on her hands, I was shocked but I didn't seen stop for a second to think before I started flipping through the pages to look for runes that can boost my power.

         "Come out come out wherever you are we don't have  day, you mate will soon be here" she said with so much bitterness.

       'Found it' I said to myself, I drew the rune , in less than a second my wing and fang came out.

       I drew a rune on her which made stand still, I ran up to her vampire speed and started drinking her blood.

       Still drinking her blood, I flew outside and landed on the ground a lot of rogue and vampire surrounded me.

*****************************""""""
Who wants to know what will happen next ??

  🙆🙆 I do

Love you all
And thanks