Chapter 19

Today is Alpha Bayson's daughter dedicated so we have to travelled to western side which is near flourilite kingdom.

Diana and Shed are tagging along Josh isn't coming 'I have other business to attended' his words not mine.

We took plane and went we arrived we sent straight to alpha bayson pack house and Diana went to visit flourilite. I would have followed her but Daniel said he would be rude for his Luna not to meet alpha bayson first and also he promise to take me their himself.

I still surprise about thinks work in this world that it doesn't effect the other world (New York). When got to alpha bsyson's house we where shown to rooms , me and Dan are staying in one room while Josh and Shed are staying in the other.

We later found Josh in the alpha house ' I changed my mind just in case I find my mate here' he words again and not mine.

After the preparation people started coming and me and Daniel came out . The place was crowd with people mist of they have unfamiliar faces.

The party went on and on, Alpha bayson and his Luna whose name is grace came to greet us personally.

After the while the party started clearing out and I was alone with Dani we danced and chat.

Later he executed himself to talk to some alphas and I on the other hand located the bar.

"What can I get you mi'lady" the bartender asked. I didn't like oral coming from him but I didn't say anything.

"Something strong" he smirked and and turn my a glass of only God know what, its purple, blue and red in colour. I looked up at the guy.

"Are you trying to poisoning me"

"Nah, its house special"

"Oh, thanks but I would be needing any drink again" I slipped the glass back to him but an already drank Shed pulled it and drank it all at once.

"Are you okay??" I asked him looking worried.
"I am not sure " he replied

"Let's go get some fresh air" I said lifting him up and carrying him outside.

'I am going outside with Shed to get some fresh air' I mind linked Dani.

'Okay, but be careful'

We sat down looking at the stars, that's when he decided to puke and the unfortunate thing is that he puked on my gown

"Shit. Shed"

"That's gat to hurt, he ruined the pretty gown" a familiar voice came from shadow.

"Who is that "

"I am so offended how could you forget me that easily" the person came out and it turned out to be Katharina.

Shed immediately shift and told to stand behind him, I knew he could fight in his conditions so I mind link Josh and Dani.

Out of no where four extra wolf bounced out and attack shed. I shouted "Stay back" and they all shifted back to human form.

Katharina starting clapping "Wow, the Angel can control animals what else can you do"

I ran towards her and punched her that when I heard Shed scream. I turned and saw some vampire drinking his blood, she used that opportunity to slide a bracelet in my hands.

I couldn't use my powers but I still knew how to fight to ran towards the vampire attacking shed and kicked one where the sun down shine.

Then Werewolves shifted we were out numbered, but were still continue fighting. We was fighting a vampire Katharina use a plank to kick my head so everything was becoming dizzy.

Before I could completely faint she killed Josh by putting a sword through his heart.

I was pulled into a van then everything went black.

**************************************************
Another short chapter😘😎😏

Thanks @SytheticBeauty for encouraging me indirectly if not I probably would have stop writing...