Chapter 6

I saw the hurt in his eyes immediately those words left my mouth, I felt a little guilty.

       He has been nothing but nice to me, but why should i care he didn't save Sarah. Just thinking about her makes me hurt in a million ways.

   I felt sorry, but he changed the topic before I could utter another word.

         Days turn into week and weeks turn into months. He spends more of his free time with me when he is not busy we walk around the mansion.  

I haven't met anyone yet but I had a feeling I was about  to.

      "Samantha" I heard that bitch voice, I turned and glared at her which made her face expression change.

     "What are you doing here? " I asked bitterly.

"Your Majesty, Josh and the others are back" she bowed and left immediately.

Your majesty..... Wait who is Josh, I looked at him .

   "Who is Josh and the others, and why did she address you as y..."

         "Josh is my best friend and also one of my strongest warrior. I am sure he will love to meet so let's go"

          Immediately we entered what look like his office, a guy in his early twenty's walk to our direction and hugged me.

          I was shocked so I didn't move a muscle until I heard someone growl.

         He pulled away but he still held my hand.  "My queen, it so nice to finally meet you." He said smiling. That's when the whole mate shit registered in my head.

        "IF. YOU. DONT.  GET .YOUR . HANDS. OFF. ME. I. WILL. BE. EATING. YOU. FOR. LUNCH." I said in the nicest way I can.

    He  immediately withdrawal his hand that's when I heard laughter (s) from the background, I turned to see another guy approaching  me.

      ' He looks like  a model, he is handsome but not as handsome Daniel though'. I thought to myself

     "Ouch, that hurts" he paused when he was a few centimeters away from me " You don't have to compare me w..." before he could complete his sentence I held his mouth.

         "I am sorry" I whispered, with the apology look I can give .

"Apologize accepted, My name Josh and that little brat is Shed my younger bro" he said pointing at the guy I just scared.

                "What just happened" Shed asked.

"He probably read her mine"

"What else can you do"

    He smirked"A lot more , if you want I can show you "

      "That's enough" he growl.

             I walked up to him angrily  "Are you always this possessive, plus I am not yours. I can choose who I want to date and its definitely not you. I dislike you a lot"

          "Okay, fine. Have it your way"with that  he left and so did Shed.
I could tell he was angry but I don't care that much. I still felt guilty though

"Why do I feel guilty"

    "Because you hurt your mate's feelings" Josh said

   "I thought only werewolves have mate" I asked ignorantly.