Chapter 10 - Explanation

Angie at the side----------->

BTW Angie was called Samantha but I changed her name

----------------------------------

CHAPTER 10 - EXPLANATION

SETH'S P.O.V:

"Explain...Now!" I growled lowly at Ty; barely being able to control my wolf; he was so angry at the moment. I carried on staring at him until he spoke. Ty took a deep breath.

"Sooooo. Last night we were alerted of a rogue on our borders, so we went out to investigate the matter further and she if we should kill them or let them join our pack-" He began.

"Just skip to the important bit, I don't need her flipping life story"I interrupted

"This is the important bit. So we went out to investigate and when we got there we saw a young girl running. She got side tracked by Sam and then I attacked; knocking her to the ground; she then screamed out in pain and fainted. When we saw that she wasn't very old and was badly injured, we decided that she wasn't a threat and took her inside. This morning when she woke up I explained and then we started training. Since she hasn't shifted yet we didn't know what her wolf was like, how strong she was or if she had any talents. Lisa sensed that she might have a talent but if she did, she wasn't aware of it so we all went to get changed and started training. Something happened when we were training and Sam and Robyn had a fight, she beat him; which is almost impossible because Sam has super strength and speed. When we went back inside to eat lunch Robyn blurted out that she was a triple senser and the only other triple senser we knew of was you, your parents and your...sister. That's why we called you here, to see if she was your sister and if you could explain you talent to her." 

I breathing heavily by the end of the explanation Luke had just given me and I felt so bad for talking to Robyn like I had. I needed to find out if she was my sister!

"Can you show me to Robyn's room please. I'd like to speak to her." All of the boys grinned and showed me upstairs.

ROBYN'S P.O.V (after she stormed out):

Almost as soon as I had collapsed on the bed I heard a 5 pairs of feet running upstairs and immediately knew it was the girls. I was grateful for their concern but didn't want to speak to anyone. The started banging on the door.

"ROBYN!!!!!" They all screeched at me through the door.

"Robyn sweetie, let us in please" Nicole tried.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee" Sylvia and Jenny pleaded.

"No guys, I-I I just want to be alone right now."

"Robyn, we refuse to leave this door until you let us in" Lisa said sternly and then I heard them all park themselves in front of my door, both guarding it and waiting for me to open it. Reluctantly, I got upo and unlocked the door then went back to y bed, grumbling underneath my breath. They all got up and grinned at me triumphantly, I growled in reply. We all knew that I wouldn't leave them sat outside for long. They all ran in and jumped on the bed; squashing me in a giant hug in the process.

"Hunny, we are so sorry!" Angie exclaimed with a glum expression. I gave them a sad smile then burst into tears. For two reasons.

"Awww, don't cry sweetie, tell us what's wrong" Nikky said.

"It's just, I don't deserve you guys, you're all being so nice to me. I've never had that before, an-a-and" I stopped my blubbering to take a deep breath

"Seth's supposed to be my brother apparently and we end up shouting at each other. I have been desperate to meet my family all my life." I exclaimed, getting pissed off again. "I mean we're supposed to love each other right" They all nodded slowly "Then he shouldn't accuse me of being a bloody imposter!" They agreed then we heard footsteps thundering up the stairs. A moment all of the guys appeared at the door. Seth spoke first

"Can we talk please" When I didn't say anything and carried on looking at him stonily he tried again "I'm sorry, please, just let me explain"

"Fine" I said emotionlessly, not wanting him to know how upset I was. Everyone else left again and he came in and sat on the end of the bed. I just hoped that we didn't start screaming at each other, and from the look on his face; so did he.

"Talk then" I said and he started to talk again.