Chapter 9 - Meeting Seth

CHAPTER  9 - MEETING SETH

ROBYN'S P.O.V:

Everyone looked at me as soon as he uttered those 3 words and my breath hitched and I hid myself behind Sammy even more which made Ty growl. Why does he keep doing that??!?!? 

I could feel everyone's eyes but one on me and when I looked up I noticed Seth was looking at the floor taking deep breaths.

"Seth? You okay?" Ty asked tentatively. Then Ty looked back at me and gestured for me to go over there and meet Seth. But I didn't want to. I shook my head vigorously but Sam nudged me over there anyway.

"Curse you Sammy!" I hissed at him so only he could hear and he grinned mischievously at me then growled when he realised I had called him Sammy again. I went to sit next to Ty but he shifted so that I could only sit in between him and Seth. When I sat down Seth looked at me stonily and we both gasped; we were so similar!

"I can't believe it." He sounded like he didn't believe himself and then looked back at the floor and I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. I don't know how long we stayed there like that but when Ty cleared his throat and I looked up I saw that the boys were all grimacing from the awkwardness and the girls had tears in their eyes. I threw Seth a small smile and then Ty spoke up.

"Come on guys, lets give them some space to talk about things." And they all left the room; probably to go back to the kitchen or their rooms. Once they all left I coughed nervously and Seth finally looked up. I couldn't help but gasp again; we looked so similar! I opened and closed my mouth for a few seconds then shut it again when I realised that neither of us were going to say anything. 'Damn!' I thought. 'I bet I just looked like a bloody fish!' Since he obviously wasn't going to say anything I decided that I would try to start up a conversation.

"So, ermm, h-h-hi. I-I'm Robyn" I stuttered. Dang! I need to stop doing that. It sounds so...pathetic! (A/N have nothing against people with stutters; I think it's sweet) He growled when he heard my name but apart from that he remained silent, so I tried again.

"Can't you say anything! It's making me look even dumber that I already look you know; having a one sided conversation isn't as easy or cool as it looks. And what's wrong with my name? Is it too ugly, do I sound like a boy or is it just weird. You know take your pick; I've heard every possibly scenario so there." I started again, getting angrier at the minute, he won't even speak for god's sake! After a pregnant silence he look up and met my gaze. Finally! Even though his was hard and stony. But at least I got a reaction.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!? Growling at me all the time. I mean your like a flipping dog! All you do is stay silent or growl! Jesus!!" He growled again when I called him a dog. Ha! Serves him right for ignoring me. He scoffed, then finally opened his mouth to speak.

"I should be asking you the same thing you imposter. Now listen here girly I have two things to say to you and two things only, and your going to listen to me whether you like it or not! Firstly, never ever call me a dog again; and I mean ever. Secondly, I am Seth Wood; the most powerful wolf you will ever know. Now I'm going to ask you again. Who are you and why are you pretending to be my sister?!"

After his little speech I lost it completely and started screaming at him

"WHO DO I THINK I AM!?!!?! WELL I DON'T KNOW THAT'S WHY I RAN AWAY FROM HERE. I RAN AWAY FROM ALL THE ABUSE, PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT THEY PUT ME THROUGH. I AM HERE TO GET ANSWERS AND IT WASN'T ME THAT ASKED JAY TO CALL YOU. IT WAS THERE BRIGHT IDEA. SO IF YOU WANT TO SHOUT AT SOMEONE. SHOUT AT THEM. NOT ME! I RAN TO GET AWAY FROM THE SHOUTING. NOT FOR IT. BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!"