Chapter 25 - Long Time No See

CHAPTER 25 - LONG TIME NO SEE

TYLERS P.O.V:

Electra linked me saying she had some stuff to sort before pedalling the gas to get away from the packs house. I shrugged it off only being able to guess what she's going through, maybe this is a bad idea and we shouldn't have come? I thought to myself as we followed a track leading to one of the biggest yet dirtiest pack houses I've ever seen. No wonder they're skint if this is where all the money goes.

I pulled up next to a Porsche and got out whilst waiting for the others to do the same wondering if the pack would actually come outside and greet us, or leave us to introduce ourselves. I expected them to at least have the courtesy to be ready for our arrival. Eventually a teenager opened the front door, eyes widening at us before whipping his head round and hollering into the house. "Yo what's with all the people outside?"

Refraining from glaring at the pup I politely asked where his alpha was, making my intentions clear. He shrugged before relaying my question at the house before sauntering off as another guy walked out looking rough as hell.

I observed the dark circles under his eyes and guessed that it was their alpha.

I linked the pack No wonder they called for help with this tramp for an alpha hearing a few sniggers from the others, causing his head to snap up with a dirty look. I nodded towards him in respect
"Hi, I'm Tyler - the alpha you called for help, this is some of my pack. " gesturing to the bunch of trouble behind me. He nodded and spoke gruffly

"This it?" He snorted, I ground out a polite reply
"Our trainer is.. occupied but will be coming shortly." He nodded again and turned into the house with us following behind. Some of the girls gasped as we entered the domain from the pristine grand hallway contrasting to the mucky exterior, it was magnificent for any being I noticed as we ascended the staircase.

"You'll all be staying on the third floor, my room is on the floor above if you need anythi-"
He trailed off seeing the smirk making its way onto my face as I heard the roar of Electra's Kawasaki coming up the drive, things were about to get interesting.

ELECTRA'S P.O.V:

I inhaled a deep breath as I pulled into the driveway, ignoring the heavy feeling that settled in the pit of my stomach as the house came into view. The house I'd tried so hard to get away from.

As I reached the drive I shut off my bike and climbed off, sauntering through the gaping door and letting out a huff - as it seemed I'd been deserted - before screaming
"Yo how am I expected to make an entrance when you're playing hide and fuckin seek?!"
My only response was the thundering chorus of footfalls as my friends ran down the stairs to see me, appearing at the top of the stairs a smile crept onto my face as Sammy was shoved down them.
"Nice to see you know your rightful position around me Sammy" I winked and he grumbled out a few cuss words up at me as I smirked at him.

My good mood vanished instanstly when Luke appeared behind Ty and the others. I disguised myself with a coy expression as confusion flashed across his face quickly -  turning into excitement then settling on a scowl. Wait. Excitement? That can't be right? I enquired to Lilah before shrugging.

I smugly greeted "Long time no see alpha." Revelling in his wince at 'alpha' as I maintained my cool.
Now this I will enjoy I thought as Luke stared blatantly - making it obvious that he doesn't recognise me - so at least I can have a little fun.

************
LIKE AND COMMENT PLEASE!