Chapter 8 - Just 3 Words

Seth at the side--------------->

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 8 - JUST 3 WORDS

ROBYN'S P.O.V:

4 hours later everyone had collapsed in a heap and I couldn't feel any part of my body as it was so numb from training; I'd used muscles I never even knew I had and some muscles that simply shouldn't be used. Ever.

We eventually managed to pick ourselves up and take ourselves inside. I immediately ran up the stairs with new found energy and had a shower. It was so nice, after that I threw on my grey skinny ripped jeans and a white singlet. An hour later, we were having afternoon snacks like cake and stuff in the lounge, I was sat next to Sam, who was arguing with Emmet about who gets the last piece of cake when a black ferrari pulled up and someone climbed out. After getting their bag out of the trunk they strolled up to the front door and banged on it loudly 3 times. Ty got up and went to the front door to open it.

"Seth! Long time no see man. How are you?"

"Ty! I'm good thanks... So what is the reason you wanted me to come here then? What did you want to tell me? You did say it was urgent."

"Ermmm... It's not exactly something to tell you, more of something you need to see. Or meet?" It sounded more like Luke was asking Seth then he was telling him which I found funny because Ty doesn't exactly come across as the puzzled or nervous kind; but right now he was both!

"Oookay then..."

"Come into the lounge where everyone else is. There is someone I want you to meet."

I immediately curled up into a ball and hid behind Sammy and he immediately held my hand and told me that everything was going to be okay. I was so nervous.

"What if he doesn't like me? No one else does. My own mate rejected me, what if Seth rejects me too? I don't think I could handle it."

"Don't think like that Robyn. Your mate was stupid to reject you and anyone would be lucky to have you. I really don't think he's going to reject you. If you really are his sister, it cn change everything."

"Really? How?"

"I'll let him tell you" Sammy replied leaving my question unanswered. As soon as he stopped speaking the footsteps had stopped and everyone got up to greet Seth but I stayed behind on the sofa, not wanting to been seen. After everyone had said 'hi ' to Seth they all went back to where they were sitting earlier and Seth sat down. I could now see what he looked like; he was quite tall from what I saw earlier, about 6'2 the same height as Ty and he had charcoal black hair like me and deep chocolate eyes as well as naturally tanned skin; his wasn't shit colour like mine though. He looked almost like a male version of me, he claimed the last piece of cake which solved the earlier conundrum but Sam and Emmet growled which got a small chuckle in reply. I was still clutching Sammy's hand tightly whenTy spoke up.

"So... Seth, about the reason we invited you here."

"Yeah, why did you guys invite me here, it must be important?" Ty let out a nervous chuckle and then took a deep breath before he started talking again; he must be really nervous.

"There's someone we'd like you to meet. We think it's the same someone that you have been searching for for quite some time now too." He stopped talking there and after a few minutes Seth hoarsely whispered 3 words and 3 words only...

"Where is she?"