No time for love, got to save the world

Start from the beginning

After a long period of each lesson, it was now time for the next one as the gang step out the classroom having maths for their lesson. Worst they have homework.

They walk along the busy hallway for their next lesson history having enough spare time to get there.

May looked over at Drew who was talking with the guys while walking to  class, she thought from before on what her friend just said at the bus stop, but her gut was saying the opposite no to. So she obviously went with her head, doing it now.

"Hey drew" May said. Stopping in her tracks, waiting for him to come to her, leaving her friends as they carried on walking.

Instantly. Drew looks at may and stops walking with the gang walking ahead just to let them have their own space but still kept on watching them.

"What is it may" Drew questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"C-can we talk outside." She said with a blush which Drew notices it but ignored instead giving a nod only in response.

The two stepped out and exited the building as the gang watched them go out of Sight. However, Dawn had other plans.

"Hey guys, we should go and spy on them" she said. When she said that, the gang also formed smirks.

"Great idea, I'm going" Misty exclaimed as she followed Drew and May out of the building to see what's up, curious to known

"I'm going to, this I gotta see" Gary said as he too followed His girlfriend behind.

Same goes for the whole gang as they too follow behind, swept out of the building without thinking about their lesson.

They scanned around the playground to find where they were until they finally found May and Drew near a bench. They quietly sneak up upon them and hid under a big bush without getting caught and watched the two standing to each other face to face, hearing on what they're saying.

May spoke first, more like a shy way. "So the reason why I, I wanted you to come is because..." she said, playing with her thumbs with a tinge blush formed on her face as nervous swelled.

"Because what, May" Drew softly said as he looks at her, waiting for a reply which he didn't know why 

For a moment of silence. May finally spoke. letting all the words and feeling come out from her mouth.

"W-well, the truth is.... I like you" she blurted out and closed her eyes shut, but still waits for him to reply.

At this, Drew was completely shocked from what she just said. However, He was happy in the inside that she does have the same feeling as he does.

For a second. Drew spoke out while looking at May as a hot blush crawled up on his face.

"I do too"

May heard his words as she immediately opened her eyes and looked up at him with a gapped face until it was changed into a smile with tears coming out from her eyes, crying that he too has the same feeling for her.

The girls were holding on to their sequels while boys just smiling at the scene.

"Y-you do"

"Of course I do" Drew responded. Slowly taking a few small steps, closing up to May as their were centimetres away with their own heads in line, gazing into each other's eyes without taking them off like they were been mesmerised.