The gang where heading to changing room as they looked up at their other friend, waiting across the table.

They greeted with each other and began to head towards the beach. Gary, Drew and Paul took off their shirts as they now run to the ocean while Ash slid off his and places it on sand while Serena was gazing at his ripped body with blush across her pale cheeks.

Dawn saw her friends gaze and smirked, a plan coming up and whispered in her ear. "You want that don't you"

"W-WHAT!" Serena exclaimed, taken back with red coming all over her face. Dawn started to laugh at her friends action. She slids her clothes off as Misty, May and Serena did the same, changing from casual clothing to bikini outfits.

Although, Cilan was not coming since he has connoisseur work and iris has to meet her parent at Unova but will arrive when holidays are finished and lastly Clemont weren't with them either, because  of  his work in the gym, and he has to  look-after his little sister.

As the boys run through a warm soft sand and into the  sea to play  some games, Pikachu was playing with other Pokemon from Ash's friends.

Soon, their heads turned over in distant, which made  their eyes widen, brains began to melt out from  ears and cheeks  sizzled red.

"Hey guys" a girl called out.

Revealing them wearing a bikini outfits, their skin was glowing from the suns rays, making it glow.

Paul and Drew gazed at their crush May and Dawn with wide-opened eyes, stopping playing with each other. Gary smirked playfully at Misty but still he did like on what she was wearing.

Ash was surprised yet shocked to see in-front of his auburn eyes to see Serena wearing a pink bikini with colourful flowers which perfectly fits. Her silken hair reflects the sunlight and body was smooth with water sliding down on her skin. it was a perfect picture.

Serena smiled, looking at her boyfriend who was simply staring as  redness formed across her face, she looks right down by covering it and gives out a  cute  scene to watch.

'Wow she's very beautiful'.  Ash thought in his head without speaking it out from his mouth.

He couldn't take his eyes out, it was as if he was poses from it. He attempted to look away, but the image was to much too bear. It's even better than his other images he had remembered  before, but this is way better than the rest he imagined.

Gary looks over at Ash and smiled, knowing the stare he's giving at Serena. So he goes up to him, breaking his gazing by giving a old pat on  the back.

"Come on Ashy-boy, lets play" he said and began to run at the warm sea and swim in it.

Ash looked at him and smiled as he followed behind with the others beside him, into the warm sea with Gary, playing a about.

While, Girls went on a chair and sun-bathed, lying restlessly on it, with sun raying on them.

As the boys continued playing, they looked over at the girl's bathing. Gary forms a smirk and swam towards Ash.

"Hey Ashy-boy" he called.

Ash heeded at Gary.

"What" he answer as waves slightly pushed him a little but stayed in balance.

Gary still smirked once again and whispered in his ear. "how about we prank on them" he motioned to girls.

Ash looked at him then at the girls, forming a  grin. They were easily distracted and distant away from them of  listening. he  gazed at Gary and spoke.